There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Montana versus Elway

Chiefs versus Broncos coming up next on NFL Classics on NFL Network.
Hard to believe that was over 15 years ago. Man time just goes to damn fast.
I was watching that. Our boy Greg Manusky recovered a fumble on a muffed punt for Kansas City.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I was watching that. Our boy Greg Manusky recovered a fumble on a muffed punt for Kansas City.

Dope!
Originally posted by pelos21:

Dope!

I don't think he was a starter on defense, at least not at the time. I just saw him on punt coverage. #51
[ Edited by bigmike55 on Jul 13, 2010 at 4:36 PM ]
Originally posted by Chief:
Chiefs versus Broncos coming up next on NFL Classics on NFL Network.

I was in college for that game. It was the last time I can remember watching a game in that way (like a kid). Joe Montana was like Superman to me growing up. If I had NFL Net, I'd be watching.
I watched it two times and people forget just how good Joe was. It was not all his arm it was how well he saw the field, when he needed his arm it was there. Watch the last 2 min of that game and you will see the best of both John and Joe. It's just Joe was better, no slam on John. But look at that last drive and I swear Joe was still wearing a 49er jersey and Bill Walsh was on the sidelines. Short dinks here and there then a big pass down the middle and then a look off of 2 or 3 WRer's for a last second TD. Classic Joe.
I can't say im a fan of Montana and those ShapeUp commercials.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

neither am i
Originally posted by montananinerfan:

neither am i

Yeah, he's totally feeding everyone BS. He says that wearing those stupid shoes is his work out. As if he doesn't have a gym membership, as if he doesn't still run on the treadmill or lift weights. Oh well, I'm sure he got paid $$$. It's all about the money honey.
Originally posted by montananinerfan:

neither am i

Yeah, he's totally feeding everyone BS. He says that wearing those stupid shoes is his work out. As if he doesn't have a gym membership, as if he doesn't still run on the treadmill or lift weights. Oh well, I'm sure he got paid $$$. It's all about the money honey.

Winning 4 Superbowls for the niners makes up for selling out
  • titan
  • Veteran
Making money is not selling out. If joe Montana say's those shoes work then they work. What Would Joe Do?
Shapeups are for girls.
Originally posted by titan:
Making money is not selling out. If joe Montana say's those shoes work then they work. What Would Joe Do?

Be a jerk 80% of the time.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by titan:

Be a jerk 80% of the time.

Hey he has a right to! He won us 4 SBs!!!!!!!!!!! And he never made the money that, players do today...let him sign any endorsment he wants!