LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 226 users in the forums

Webzone sweetheart Darnell Dockett is about to be on ESPN2 right now....

Shop 49ers game tickets
sounds like he is about to talk some trash in a bit....but also will try to prove he is smarter than a 5th grader, apparently....lol.... we'll see.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jul 9, 2010 at 7:48 AM ]
Didn't watch but this is what Dockett had to say yesterday:

Here's Dockett via Twitter: "*Breaking news* when my contract is up I'm going to visit minnesota 1st (pat-kev-allen), chicago 2nd (pepper-harris), 3rd colts freeney-mathis."

Think he is a free agent after this year. Guess it's good for us since he sounds like he wants out of AZ but don't think i would want him on the Vikings.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Here's Dockett via Twitter: "*Breaking news* when my contract is up I'm going to visit minnesota 1st (pat-kev-allen), chicago 2nd (pepper-harris), 3rd colts freeney-mathis."

Think he is a free agent after this year. Guess it's good for us since he sounds like he wants out of AZ but don't think i would want him on the Vikings.

Did he really say that? He was probably mocking Lebron, since he was saying s**t about him leaving. So I don't think he was serious
Originally posted by teeohh:

Did he really say that? He was probably mocking Lebron, since he was saying s**t about him leaving. So I don't think he was serious

This.
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Originally posted by teeohh:

This.

Could but the guy was mad that they didn't resign Dansby and Rolle. It was on ESPN Insider from his Twitter account.
Share 49ersWebzone