LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

How important is the NFL to you?

Shop 49ers game tickets
if the NFL raped me in the butt, I'd instantly forgive them and offer ATM service.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
if the NFL raped me in the butt, I'd instantly forgive them and offer ATM service.

Pfft, you do that for everybody.

LMFAO!!!!!!
my son
niners

nfl

xbox

wife
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Pfft, you do that for everybody.

Originally posted by TheNFL:

...now turn around and say "Ahhhhh"

[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Jul 8, 2010 at 4:00 PM ]
The NFL is ok to me. For 18 years, I did without during the 80's and early 90's due to living in Phoenix. I would watch the highlights on the News. No Cable in my home until 92. The only games I could see would be the Cowboys and when the Cards moved to town, their away games. Don't get me wrong, but if the NFL was to go under tomorrow, it wouldn't change much in my schedule or add another gray hair. I truly enjoy watching games but can't watch any game at 10am due to commitments to Church and can only watch maybe the 2nd half of most 1pm games due to those same commitments. Next season, if canceled will do little than make the offseason a nightmare here on the zone.
I'd die for the NFL. If there's a lockout in 2011 I'm going to cryo freeze myself for a year.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Air
Family
Sex
NFL
Wife
I avoid any and everything when the Niners are playing. If my friends and/or parents make plans for that time, they know I'll be a no-show.

my list of priorities

Finding a cure for my herpes

everything else
  • bricklusnar
  • Info N/A
Least on my priority list right now. Right now the 49ers are as boring to me as Nascar. NBA, WC soccer, and MMA are keeping me very content.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Family
Niners
Friends
UA Basketball
UH Sports
Id pass up f**king Lebron James' momma to watch the NFL
NFL
HUMAN EXISTANCE
Share 49ersWebzone