There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How important is the NFL to you?

Some people live and breath NFL... How important is the NFL to you?

Its more important then my family, friends and job.
Family
NFL
Friends
NFL = Music

That is saying a lot!
I would take a bullet for the NFL.

Cus without the NFL, No Niners
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
NFL

Family
[ Edited by ImaMod on Jul 7, 2010 at 4:56 PM ]
Every Sunday during the regular season it feels like Christmas to me. What does that tell you?
Family
NFL
Friends
NBA
Health
Education
I don't know about the nfl as a whole. But I once broke up with a girl because she kept telling me how much the niners sucked.... one niner loss into the season, and it was
football is my religion
Originally posted by pelos21:
Every Sunday during the regular season it feels like Christmas to me. What does that tell you?

You didn't get a lot of presents at Christmas.
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
I don't know about the nfl as a whole. But I once broke up with a girl because she kept telling me how much the niners sucked.... one niner loss into the season, and it was

I would have had her beaten and gang raped.
At some point in the distant future I will plan it so my wedding, honeymoon, and birth of children are around the season and draft so I miss neither.
[ Edited by jreff22 on Jul 8, 2010 at 6:32 AM ]
Quote:
How important is the NFL to you?

I rarely do family functions on Saturdays/Sundays during football season (and if I do I will not be available for an all day thing, I must catch an early or late game at least), and don't call me on Thursday, Friday and Monday nights cuz I don't wanna talk....am too busy watching a game. I also record or download games that I wanna watch but don't get to because I am watching a different game.

My family is well aware of how it goes.
If the NFL told me to kill someone, I would do it.