There are 202 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

jamarcus russell ARRESTED!

[video]null[/video]
i don't even know what to say about this other than
im not gonna lie but that sizzurp looks good. grape soda or sprite and jolly ranchers already for me makes it good. would try a sip but reading about how that can kill u makes me not even wanna finish a cup
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Jul 6, 2010 at 8:24 PM ]
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
im not gonna lie but that sizzurp looks good. grape soda or sprite and jolly ranchers already for me makes it good. would try a sip but reading about how that can kill u makes me not even wanna finish a cup

Dude it's just codine cough syrup with promethazine (used to help with nausea) It's not going to kill you unless you drank a whole bottle at once and it would depend on this size of the bottle. I had some last year when I got sick. I can understand how you could get sprung on it. Stuff makes you feel very good.
tried it once, wasnt that cool.
so now that he has been arrested we already know what team will pick him up. Any guesses?

The bungles.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Snider8706:

yeah...imma stick to Heni & Patron
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by Snider8706:

yeah...imma stick to Heni & Patron

Patrons the s**t
you'd have to be on that isht to have as much money as he does and still live in Mobile...
  • Chief
  • Veteran
He was removed frommthe UFL roster list already..

Wowzers
Originally posted by Chief:
He was removed frommthe UFL roster list already..

Wowzers

Maybe he's being signed to an NFL team?
Since when is getting smashed on the flaming homers a crime that warrants a goddamn sting operation? This wreaks of Skeletor trying to get his signing bonus back by any means necessary. Now Russell will be subject to all manner of scum digging into his personal life resulting in evidence of "purple drank" abuse. Is purple drank abuse enough to void any contractual agreements that Skeletor made?

If encouraging substance abuse means I get to see Al Davis eat s**t then LET'S GO SUBSTANCE ABUSE!!!
[ Edited by NatralBrnThrila on Jul 20, 2010 at 3:12 PM ]