There are 201 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

jamarcus russell ARRESTED!

Anyone surprised by this? Russell is going to end up in some backwater Louisiana swamp weighing 350 lbs, running a BBQ joint out of the back of his motor home, wearing what's left of his bling and pointing to photos of his short stay in the NFL to anyone who will listen. What a waste.......
lol...rumor was he was on that s**t since his rookie year. A bunch of people from KMEL saw him at different late night spots leanin'

This dude = hard fail
He's officially on the same level as Ryan Leaf
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by valrod33:
cant that s**t kill you?

Isnt that what that dude from UGK died from

Everything is to be taken with moderation. Too much water and food could kill your ass also.

Too much water could only kill you if you drowned yourself in it.

edit: never mind, I guess you could dilute your blood PH

I remember some chick died from a radio station water drinking contest.

Ya, i remember there was a water drinking contest on like Christmas or something for a brand new Wii, and this woman was trying to win it for her gran children i think and she drank too much water and I think was over hydrated, and she died

the water caused her brain to swell and it killed her....she lost the contest too.

ya i remember that, it was up in sacramento

I remember that I thought the contest was who could hold not to pee the longest?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by crzy:
cant that s**t kill you?

Isnt that what that dude from UGK died from

Everything is to be taken with moderation. Too much water and food could kill your ass also.

Too much water could only kill you if you drowned yourself in it.

edit: never mind, I guess you could dilute your blood PH

I remember some chick died from a radio station water drinking contest.

Ya, i remember there was a water drinking contest on like Christmas or something for a brand new Wii, and this woman was trying to win it for her gran children i think and she drank too much water and I think was over hydrated, and she died

the water caused her brain to swell and it killed her....she lost the contest too.

ya i remember that, it was up in sacramento

I remember that I thought the contest was who could hold not to pee the longest?
idk but i remember the woman needed to pee but they werent allowed to if they wanted to win the contest, so that was part of the contest i guess: who could drink the most water without peeing
Originally posted by BigDaddy:

Gee Wizzz...is it just like Kool aid...?. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Anyone surprised by this? Russell is going to end up in some backwater Louisiana swamp weighing 350 lbs, running a BBQ joint out of the back of his motor home, wearing what's left of his bling and pointing to photos of his short stay in the NFL to anyone who will listen. What a waste.......

You have more faith on Russell than I do if u believe he can run a BBQ joint and will only weigh 350.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
This explains everything

You welcome.

Hahaha
I want that purple stuff

I want that purple stuff

man dave chappelle was f*****g funny as hell, what happened to him?
i've been calling him JaBustus Russell since his draft day. now i'm right x2!

What's up with the Southern obsession with syrup? Doesn't it just put you to sleep? Seems like a very odd choice of drug. With so much fun stuff out there, i.e., weed, coke, ex, why would one choose syrup? Well, I could definitely see Jamarcus's lazy ass doing it.
Wow, this guy just really knows how the split the atom, doesnt he?
Originally posted by sacniner:
What's up with the Southern obsession with syrup? Doesn't it just put you to sleep? Seems like a very odd choice of drug. With so much fun stuff out there, i.e., weed, coke, ex, why would one choose syrup? Well, I could definitely see Jamarcus's lazy ass doing it.

I guess it was the safest? I dunno!!!!!