LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

jamarcus russell ARRESTED!

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://blog.al.com/live/2010/07/jamarcus_russell_arrested.html

stupid a$$.

poccession of siiizzzzurp
[ Edited by TeambyTheBay on Jul 5, 2010 at 3:21 PM ]
I would have guessed for robbing a KFC. Can anyone imagine him running down the street with two drumsticks in his hands huffing and puffing? He is further cementing his place as all time greatest bust with Leaf.
[video][/video]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I would have guessed for robbing a KFC. Can anyone imagine him running down the street with two drumsticks in his hands huffing and puffing? He is further cementing his place as all time greatest bust with Leaf.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8619/2204355.swf
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
He was getting his lean on

Quote:
To create Lean, a popular drink originated from Houston Texas, you require the following for the original formula: -Promethazine w/Codeine VC - Sizzurp (active ingredient) -Original Sprite Soda - Mixing ingredient (although different flavors of sprite are now used, such as sprite remix) -Jolly rancher candy - Flavor additive Put it all in a styrofoam cup and enjoy. The codeine is mainly responsible for the euphoric feeling after drinking lean. Promethazine causes motor skill impairment, lethargy, extreme drowsiness, as well as a disassociative feeling from all other parts of the body, specifically the stomach and digestive system. If it doesn't have promethazine w/ Codeine, it isn't real sizzurp. The mixed drink combination known as "lean", is normally the color purple, due the added ingredient sizzurp, which is originally a dark purple syrup. There are other colors of sizzurp which can be added to create lean, but the purple is the true sizurp Lean does not contain ANY form of alcohol, crushed pills, or other liquids in general.
[ Edited by crzy on Jul 5, 2010 at 3:28 PM ]

AHAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A HA!
cant that s**t kill you?

Isnt that what that dude from UGK died from
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:
cant that s**t kill you?

Lil Wayne is still alive lol

[ Edited by crzy on Jul 5, 2010 at 3:32 PM ]

cant that s**t kill you?

yea so did dj screw
Originally posted by pelos21:
[video][/video]

Oops, I accidently posted a pic from my vacation last year. My bad fellas.
Originally posted by crzy:
cant that s**t kill you?

Lil Wayne is still alive lol

for now
Good for him. We can now officially call him worse than Ryan Leaf.

Here's to being #1! Woot!
biggest bust ever. literally

hey this actually works both ways lol
[ Edited by YuNGaCE on Jul 5, 2010 at 3:39 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone