LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 126 users in the forums

Randall Cunningham's 2 year old son drowns

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
so sad.

as a parent thats the worst thing one could imagine.

As a parent of three kids, my friends would make fun of me when I would always keep my kids within eyesight. Whether is just shopping, or at the mall, or at a community swimming pool. I won't be able to live through the fact that I could have prevented something tragic as one of my kids drowning. Chokes me up just thinking about it...
Originally posted by DarthNiner:

As a parent of three kids, my friends would make fun of me when I would always keep my kids within eyesight. Whether is just shopping, or at the mall, or at a community swimming pool. I won't be able to live through the fact that I could have prevented something tragic as one of my kids drowning. Chokes me up just thinking about it...

Agreed.
RIP
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Agreed.

I'd probably off myself. I couldn't live with that.
RIP
  • Chief
  • Veteran
That is probably the worst feeling to have when a child so young goes.....RIP
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Agreed.

I'd probably off myself. I couldn't live with that.

Me neither...

Off topic, but this reminded me of that dumb b***h that blamed her son's drowning on theme park bodyguards after she let her 4 year old swim without her supervision.
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/07/14/MNGMKR0LJS1.DTL

RIP little man.
I couldn't imagine what their family is going through right now

RIP
  • TX9R
  • Veteran

It's crazy. I took my 18 month old to the pool, he was in the kiddie pool with me a foot away. A guy was talking to me and pointing at something, I looked away for maybe 5 seconds. I turned around and my son had fallen backwards and was just lying there at the bottom. Scared him good and taught me a lesson.
Originally posted by d49izme:
I've got a 7 year old who goes to a day camp. Yesterday, while he was swimming in the bigger of the two pools, a 5-year old got out of the kiddie pool and jumped into the big pool and sunk. It took a minute for someone to notice, then the lifeguard pulled her up and gave her cpr for almost 15 mintues!! LUCKILY, she came to and started crying and breathing just before the paramedics got there. News reports this morning say she is in good condition.

Really makes you think

You see multiple reports of children drowning each summer here in the Phoenix Valley. So so sad. I can't imagine the guilt.
Share 49ersWebzone