There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anybody agree with Foxsports QB power rankings??

These rankings are just created out of boredom and needs for hits to their site. Not credible at all
Farve 2. bhaha are you kidding me drew brees just won the superbowl and is 7 WHAT! He out threw old man farve to win it atleast make him number 1 if farve is 2. And the rams at 24 lol sam sure looks like the next troy but the kid hasn't throwing a pass yet and all rookie qb's struggle unless your big ben then you just rape women and win games.. IM also trying to figure out how the shancez is rank so high after throwing 12 tds and like 22 picks. well atleast matt liehart is ranked below alex lol playoffs here we come...
the niners, alex smith, vernon davis dont really deserve any respect. we havent made the playoffs in 7 years....
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Farve 2. bhaha are you kidding me drew brees just won the superbowl and is 7 WHAT! He out threw old man farve to win it atleast make him number 1 if farve is 2. And the rams at 24 lol sam sure looks like the next troy but the kid hasn't throwing a pass yet and all rookie qb's struggle unless your big ben then you just rape women and win games.. IM also trying to figure out how the shancez is rank so high after throwing 12 tds and like 22 picks. well atleast matt liehart is ranked below alex lol playoffs here we come...

Didn't they give Sanchez a color tagged onto each pass play telling him what to do about 2/3 of the way through the season. Red: if defender is tight don't throw it. Yellow: if defenders around don't throw it. Green: if no defenders in sight look over at Ryan and he will signal what to do.

He may turn into a pretty good QB (has the advantages of a great o-line, great running game, outstanding defense and good receivers) but the Jet's won despite him last year.
[ Edited by BHulman on Jul 7, 2010 at 11:20 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WestCoast:
the niners, alex smith, vernon davis dont really deserve any respect. we havent made the playoffs in 7 years....

Individual rankings, not team. Remember when Garcia went to the Pro Bowl in 2000 cause he threw for 4,000+ yards.
i hope he got his paycheck garnished for that article
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
That ranking is totally invalid and the write is out of his mind.

Ben the rapist is has to serve his suspension so how in the heck can he be #1

Brady and Manning 5 and 6 phhhhh, no way they are still elite better than Romo and Rivers for sure.
Originally posted by MaliCali:
apparently we have the worst quarterback in the NFC West..

and Tim Tebow is considerably better than Alex Smith.

Football, How does it work?

Can you teach me to football?
This has to be a prank bc that is just horrible!!! Must be a tennis fan that did this ranking.
Smith should definitely be in the bottom 10.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Smith should definitely be in the bottom 10.

lol
We dont have a QB that has really done s**t and you want Foxsports to crown their asses?
Originally posted by Kolohe:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/lists/QB-power-rankings#sport=NFL&photo=11357942

Would love to hear your thoughts on this. Been arguing about this at work. How in the heck is Detroit, Tampa Bay and St. Louis ahead of us???

And look who's #1, #5 and #6....what in the flock??

The day I agree with fox when it comes to anything is the day I start wearing my underwear on the outside of my pants. Do you think fox is run by one all powerful head that they've grown in a jar? I refuse to believe that their little on air minions can all be so similarly anti-smart.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jones49:
We dont have a QB that has really done s**t and you want Foxsports to crown their asses?

at least he's played in an nfl game. Bradford is aleady a top 20 QB.

But i never care for rankings for these exact same reasons people don't like these. Opinions of poeple who dont matter