There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Shooting at Michael Vicks Party!

It is being reported Vick wasn't there when the shooting happened. I wonder if Vick might be getting another call from Goodell?

LINK
You think a dog was shot?
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

You mean "Bro" dog or "Woof-Woof" dog?
Originally posted by BigDaddy:

You mean "Bro" dog or "Woof-Woof" dog?

the "Bro" turned snitch got shot...that's what snitch gets even after MV put his arse up in a massion. never bite the hand that feeds ya
I bet it had nothing to do with him.

• TX9R
  • Veteran
More proof what a supreme dumbass Vick is. He was told to keep his nose clean. throwing a public party until 2 am is just asking for trouble. Then he lies about when he left in relation to the guy who got shot. h ekept his nose clean for exatcly one year. If I'm Goddell and find out he lied again, he's done. For life.
Originally posted by TX9R:
More proof what a supreme dumbass Vick is. He was told to keep his nose clean. throwing a public party until 2 am is just asking for trouble. Then he lies about when he left in relation to the guy who got shot. h ekept his nose clean for exatcly one year. If I'm Goddell and find out he lied again, he's done. For life.

Yeah, but to be fair, when Vick heard those gun shots, he ran really fast out of that party.
Originally posted by TX9R:

Yea it's gonna come down to if he lies to roger. His lawyer statement to the public is irrelevant. but he better give Roger the straight up real deal. the time thing could be easily off b/c how would he know what time things really went down. But if was only minutes before the guy was shot I think that would mean it could've been somebody in Vick entourage doing the shooting. I mean how do you have a party where the guys who snitched on you are there. why would that guy show up and why would anybody in Vick's crew allow this guy in the party.

would've been much simpler to have a nice family dinner for your 30th and take it on in to the house. either way he's a dumbass
  • crzy
  • Veteran
This is a nonstory. People like to make a big deal out of every little thing.

Vick wasn't there. That's it. End of story.
Originally posted by crzy:

No the thing is, he violated probation by being with duechbag that got shot...they were even shown on video together. And he lied about it. Sure he may have left before duechbag got shot, by minutes, yet sent a statement that he was well off by then....the problem with him is that he put himself in this situation....like he has always done....why throw yourself a public party? Not a good move....I guess him and Tony Dungy arent buddies anymore?
Sounds like a Michael Vick party.
I think the dude is done in the NFL.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by crzy:

No the thing is, he violated probation by being with duechbag that got shot...they were even shown on video together. And he lied about it. Sure he may have left before duechbag got shot, by minutes, yet sent a statement that he was well off by then....the problem with him is that he put himself in this situation....like he has always done....why throw yourself a public party? Not a good move....I guess him and Tony Dungy arent buddies anymore?

I thought the other guy wasn't invited but found his way in.
I'm glad the guy is going to survive, but he was asking to be shot. What are you doing at Mike Vick's b-day party? You have to know that one of Vick's boys is going p*ssed that you showed up.

BTW I'm not trying to implicate Vick, I'm just saying we all know that the Vick's hang out with bad company and somebody didn't appreciate Phillips showing up.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jul 1, 2010 at 9:16 PM ]