LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 315 users in the forums

McCloughan hired by Seahawks!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by boast:
Baalke could care less. here is his reaction to the news.....

lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I find it very odd that this day and age with media coverage up the ass, that we still have not found out the definitive answer on why he was fired.
Originally posted by susweel:
I find it very odd that this day and age with media coverage up the ass, that we still have not found out the definitive answer on why he was fired.

I guess the only people who can give you an answer to that question is Jed and Scott and both of them have kept their mouth shut about the issue.

-9fA
Originally posted by susweel:

Because it's all rumor without confirmation from either the team or McCloughan. The only confirmed reason was for non-football reasons.

Some believed that McCloughan had requested a leave of absence to deal with his pending divorce and Jed York declined the request, which resulted in the two sides coming together to work out his resignation.

Another report had McCloughan spending too much time away from the team on personal business and not enough scouting prior to the draft, which forced Jed York to give McCloughan an ultimatum.

I guess we'll never know ...

This phaggot knows the ins and outs of this team.

Kinda nervous by this.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Kinda nervous by this.

As long as we have him, we'll be fine:

Originally posted by 49erWill:

Kinda nervous by this.

really? you think he knows schemes and coverages? I'm sure he knows a lot about the front office of the niners but not much on the field IMO

he knows Alex ins and out.....and where Alex goes, the 49ers go.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Kinda nervous by this.

really? you think he knows schemes and coverages? I'm sure he knows a lot about the front office of the niners but not much on the field IMO

he knows Alex ins and out.....and where Alex goes, the 49ers go.

Divisional teams always know a lot about each other... players and position coaches get shifted around a lot intra-division. No matter what his b*tch a55 knows, he won't be on the field. That's what matters. We just have to execute better than the Peachickens.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
good for him

I mean now Golden Taint will have someone to get drunk with and help him steal maple bars. He can also help out Pete...

as he stumbles into Pete's office
Wha wroooong cooath wooks rike you nervoos bout thumting

Oh man it's this new guy I'm trying to get to play for us I mean I might have to toss in like five cars and a house for not just his moms and pops but his brothers and sisters too! I hope I don't get caught.

Maaaan Peth yo dump asth tih otay to buy nthl playthers

AaaaaaaaawAaaaaaaaaaaah man I feel so relieved

as Golden Taint crawls out from under coaches desk

Thanks Taint your maple bars over there on the counter next to Macs Crown Royal

Thanks coach see you at practice
So the guy who built this team is now working for our division rival? Damn...

• evil
  • Veteran

Kinda nervous by this.

He does actually. Daddy was a DB for the Raiders before becoming a scout. He has been around the game his whole life, and scouting does require knowledge of schemes and coverages and the like.

But there is not much to worry IMHO, obviously the coaches are aware that he has knowledge of the team so I am sure they will game plan for the Seahawks accordingly.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
good for him

I mean now Golden Taint will have someone to get drunk with and help him steal maple bars. He can also help out Pete...

Oh man it's this new guy I'm trying to get to play for us I mean I might have to toss in like five cars and a house for not just his moms and pops but his brothers and sisters too! I hope I don't get caught.

Actually now that he is single he and Pete can go hit up the bars around UW looking for those young and not so innocent college girls.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by KRS-1:
good for him

Actually now that he is single he and Pete can go hit up the bars around UW looking for those young and not so innocent college girls.

well shoot might as well invite Big Ben too!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:
good for him

well shoot might as well invite Big Ben too!

Big Ben for Matt Hasselcrack ?

[ Edited by blacksailsmd on Jun 24, 2010 at 08:45:57 ]
Share 49ersWebzone