LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

McCloughan hired by Seahawks!

Shop 49ers game tickets
as a utah jazz fan why do I feel like this is derek fisher all over again....jazz let fisher go... fisher promptly signs with rival lakers... fish goes on the f*ck the jazz for the next 2 years in the playoffs

[ Edited by sactomkiii on Jun 21, 2010 at 19:16:59 ]
good .... now I can hate him for no reason.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
He did a great job getting us talent, this is not good for us.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
DOUCHE
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Chief:

agreed

and technically we did fire him so its not really being a traitor or a douche part on him i mean if he quit it would be different
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

agreed

and technically we did fire him so its not really being a traitor or a douche part on him i mean if he quit it would be different

Agreed. I don't get the traitor talk.

Don't really know I feel about this though.

-9fA
We all kind've saw this one coming though, seeing that he's possibly a horrible drunk with still very shady reasoning to his previous dismissal; the only following job he was bound to get next would be through inside connections with Hawks/Holmgren-related franchises.

Scot's job will be very different though than compared to SF (seeing how Seattle's FO is setup right now), he will be a watered-down draft scout/draft-board planner (with almost zero trigger-pulling authority on draft day).

[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Jun 21, 2010 at 22:11:57 ]
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

agreed

Technically, did we really fire him? I think he wanted to leave. There is some stuff going on behind the scenes... shady stuff. His "dismissal" came out of nowhere. I think he wanted to leave because he might of had this job in mind... Seattle is where his heart is. He is officially on the niner's sh*tlist.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

F*ck McClueless, and F*ck the Seac*cks.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
We all kind've saw this one coming though, seeing that he's possibly a horrible drunk with still very shady reasoning to his previous dismissal; the only following job he was bound to get next would be through inside connections with Hawks/Holmgren-related franchises.

Scot's job will be very different though than compared to SF (seeing how Seattle's FO is setup right now), he will be a watered-down draft scout/draft-board planner (with almost zero trigger-pulling authority on draft day).

A step or two demotion, sounds like.

Anyway, thanks McC for fighting for us in drafting Patrick Willis (against Nolan and Singletary's opinions) and for drafting Crabtree (although Oher would've been a good selection, too) and making sure he signed an extra year for holding out. But he made many terrible mistakes, too (see: Balmer, Wallace, etc.). Add that to his list of personal issues (drinking and marital problems) and making it so bad that he "mutually parted ways" before the draft...so, I say good riddance!
Originally posted by Youngone:
I'm worried because he did such a great job with the 49ers.....wait a sec.....
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Manny Lawson and Alex Smith are gonna be Seahawks next year. Mark it.

Good riddance! He can take Balmer with him as well!

Hi might be a drunk, but he's not that stupid.

He was stupid enough to take him once already right??

Balmer is like the ugly girl you meet in a bar/club. She's all hot at first, then when you wake up sober, you wanna scrub your dick with Comet and bleach and want nothing to do with her EVAR!

Great analogy!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Baalke could care less. here is his reaction to the news.....

Share 49ersWebzone