There are 248 users in the forums

Darnell Dockett lets loose on Redskins and Clinton Portis

Shop 49ers game tickets
From PFT-

There's a lot of things I don't like, there's a lot of things they do that I couldn't accept as being a leader. You know, I've never seen an organization that would go out and lose on Sunday and throw a party Sunday night after a loss and party all week. Like, I couldn't adapt to that, and I think that's one of the reasons that I couldn't be a part of an organization, of how they carry their organization."

From what I'm hearing in the locker room, me personally, I couldn't play with a guy like that," Dockett said. "I've never played, since I've been in the NFL, with a guy that selfish, I've never played with guys where it was all about them, I've never played with guys that don't practice."

Link
Like Dockett isn't a douche, himself.
dockett gets a bad wrap here, and he is an a*****e, but i would take him in a heartbeat. you can accuse him of a lot of things, but being heartless or phoning it in is not one of them
Unfortunately he's one hella of a good player. Mans a beast. I'm so happy we got Iupati to match up with him. Imo he would always own Heitmann when he would line up at the nose spot.
Dockett's the man! I enjoy his verbal banter with our organization, and he's a hell of a player.... also, I can't help but be a little biased towards FSU alums.
Originally posted by frenchmov:
dockett gets a bad wrap here, and he is an a*****e, but i would take him in a heartbeat. you can accuse him of a lot of things, but being heartless or phoning it in is not one of them

At least he's not the douche bag Albert Haynesworth is.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Dockett's the man! I enjoy his verbal banter with our organization, and he's a hell of a player.... also, I can't help but be a little biased towards FSU alums.

me too, if dockett didnt play for a team i hate i would have no problem with the guy
i like dockett
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
i really hate dockett.. but i wish we was a niner
Dockett is the biggest douche in the NFL

Porter and Dockett, can you get any more douche-r?

One could start by posted the same thing twice in a row...
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Like Dockett isn't a douche, himself.

this.

Haynesworth is so disapointing.
dockett is a major doucher
Originally posted by AlexSmithWillWIn:

Hanesworth?
Share 49ersWebzone