There are 202 users in the forums

our (ex) man Shaun doing his thing

Shop 49ers game tickets
it came down like a punt
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
it came down like a punt

Wasn't that Morgan that said that lol?

But seriously I'm not gonna hate on Hill. He was proved to be a much better backup (and serviceable starter) to say the least that I would of though when we first signed him.

[ Edited by jones49 on Jun 17, 2010 at 17:25:59 ]
He does have a fast release. I think everyone agreed to that.

Hill is a cool cat.
Originally posted by jones49:
it came down like a punt

But seriously I'm not gonna hate on Hill. He was proved to be a much better backup (and serviceable starter) to say the least that I would of though when we first signed him.

oh I don't hate on him either, dude was a true gamer who made up for his talent shortcomings with grit and moxy.

But when I saw the mic'ed up session where Morgan used that 'it came down like a punt' excuse to Singletary, I laughed so hard my stomach hurt, and I am reminded of that everytime his name comes up for some reason.

Determination was his name, and wounded ducks were his game.
Originally posted by jones49:
it came down like a punt

oh I don't hate on him either, dude was a true gamer who made up for his talent shortcomings with grit and moxy.

But when I saw the mic'ed up session where Morgan used that 'it came down like a punt' excuse to Singletary, I laughed so hard my stomach hurt, and I am reminded of that everytime his name comes up for some reason.

Determination was his name, and wounded ducks were his game.

No doubt....that "It came down like a punt" comment was classic...and so was Sing's reaction.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Hill is cool
I'll miss his guest appearances on the Joe Show
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
STFU Hill and go fishing

That's awesome. Even the fish bleeds red and gold.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

He's getting married next month. Congrats to Mr. Hill.
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
I'll miss his guest appearances on the Joe Show

Actually, I think he was co-host.
Share 49ersWebzone