There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Giants WR Domenik Hixon tears ACL on new stadium field

Hurt in workout yesterday catching a punt. Out for season.

Maybe we can send them Brandon Jones.

[ Edited by Schulzy on Jun 16, 2010 at 15:15:29 ]
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Hurt in workout today catching a punt. Out for season.

Maybe we can send them Brandon Jones.

Who?

More details please.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Hurt in workout today catching a punt. Out for season.

Maybe we can send them Brandon Jones.

Giants?
Domenik Hixon. Punt returner. NYG
We'll trade them Brandon Jones for a 5th round pick. Call it even.
Thank you for being clear in your post. Thought you were talking about the Steelers QB, worse yet Anthony Dixon.
and you guys want a new stadium....pffft.
hope they fix that problem
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Hurt in workout yesterday catching a punt. Out for season.

Maybe we can send them Brandon Jones.

I'll take a 7th rounder in the 2018 draft for that fool.
T.O. to the Giants?
Hixon is like their #3 WR who the f**k cares?
Nicks replaced him anyway.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 27,058
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Hixon is like their #3 WR who the f**k cares?

He was 4th at best. Steve Smith, Manningham and Nicks were all ahead of him.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Hixon is like their #3 WR who the f**k cares?
He was an up and coming though. poor kid