LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Bills only want a 4th rounder for Lynch

Shop 49ers game tickets
I would...

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Bills-unwilling-to-trade-Lynch-for-less-than-fourthrounder.html
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I would...

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Bills-unwilling-to-trade-Lynch-for-less-than-fourthrounder.html

me too dude is pretty good when healthy
s**t I would too but we won't
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I would...

me too dude is pretty good when healthy

Yeah, him and his 3 yards per carry.
I just hope the Seahawks don't get him. Lynch and Forsett would be a pretty good 1 2 punch...
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I just hope the Seahawks don't get him. Lynch and Forsett would be a pretty good 1 2 punch...

like they were in college

They gave up their 4th for White and that didn't pan out. I think they would be hesitant to do that again with next year's 4th round pick.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

They gave up their 4th for White and that didn't pan out. I think they would be hesitant to do that again with next year's 4th round pick.

and they dont have their 3rd rounder as result of the charlie whitehurst deal, so maybe it makes it less likely they part with a 4th rounder
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Meh..
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'm pretty confident Glenn Coffee will have a decent year, so no thanks.

• GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

and they dont have their 3rd rounder as result of the charlie whitehurst deal, so maybe it makes it less likely they part with a 4th rounder

I thought they just swapped picks with the Titans for the 4th and 6th rounds or whatever.
I don't think he would be happy his role here.
Had we not drafted Anthony Davis and Coffee last year, I would in a heartbeat., And would still do so if one of them gets injured/out for year. Too bad they didnt offer this before/during draft(although we gave up our 4th in a panic move to get out OT Davis).
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I think it says a lot that they would only want a 4th.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I think it says a lot that they would only want a 4th.

No I think it's right considering practically everyone was traded for a 5th rounder this offseason.
Share 49ersWebzone