There are 173 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which former USC QB will have the best year?

Which former USC QB will have the best year?

Originally posted by 49erWill:
Alex Smith

lol
most success... Sanchez
better stats... Palmer
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Alex Smith

lol

damnit, I was so gonna say that.
Tim Tebow
Originally posted by TX9R:
They're all bums.
Rodney Peete
I have been saying for 3 years that Sanchez will have a better career than Palmer
Originally posted by danimal:
I have been saying for 3 years that Sanchez will have a better career than Palmer

Palmer is really falling off but they seem to blame everything on everybody else but him .
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by danimal:

Palmer is really falling off but they seem to blame everything on everybody else but him .

he hasn't been the same since the big injury. And you are totally right CIN seems to determined to try changing everything else but QB. I think he will end up with one of those careers whose stats won't really justify his longevity..which is a sign of a franchise that is committed to a QB..for better or for worst.

The Niners are becoming like that. They drafted their franchise QB in 05, and no matter what it seems they won't accept anything but a Franchise QB out of the deal
Carson Palmer should have the best statistics, but Sanchez's team will do the best.
TAYLOR MAYS IS HERE!
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
most success... Sanchez
better stats... Palmer
Todd Marinovich & Rob Johnson

Sanchez I think is gonna have a very ood year with all those new weapons on offense and defense. Palmer will do okay but I dont think their team will have a winning record
Dirty