LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 242 users in the forums

Jay Cutler Mic'd up

Shop 49ers game tickets
One of my favorite videos. Cutler mic'd up, in the spotlight and what kinda footage does he get? Niners destroying him at every turn lol enjoy

I love this video. And I LOVE when Ahmad Brooks jacks him up.
pwn3d
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
5 interceptions and we only come away with 10 points. that was a s**tty game. a win, but what a horrible performance by our offense
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
One of my favorite videos. Cutler mic'd up, in the spotlight and what kinda footage does he get? Niners destroying him at every turn lol enjoy

Visual Proof that Manny is always in the mizx.

I just love watching a miked up opponent not have anything to say after getting victimized by our Defense.

Did you guys note when PH had Cutler wrapped around the legs and STILL couldn't get him to go down? Someone needs to work on his upper body strength I think.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by ruthless49er:

Visual Proof that Manny is always in the mizx.

I just love watching a miked up opponent not have anything to say after getting victimized by our Defense.

Did you guys note when PH had Cutler wrapped around the legs and STILL couldn't get him to go down? Someone needs to work on his upper body strength I think.

~Ceadder
Ya, I have an issue with PH, and I can't see why he got extended, when manny is always near the ball in some form.

Originally posted by BenQ:
5 interceptions and we only come away with 10 points. that was a s**tty game. a win, but what a horrible performance by our offense

agree, but to be fair the bears came out and were trying their hardest. And had a good gameplan for jimmy rayes predictable offense.
  • flow
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:

If that is real, someone should kick the s**t out of him.

FAKE
dude that still was a late hit on browns INT. Brown was clearly out when Cutler hit him

Originally posted by Ceadderman:

~Ceadder

Haralson let go of Cutler because he had already thrown the football. Had he taken him down, he would have been flagged for a late hit.

~redrathman
Originally posted by BenQ:

agreed man. I didn't feel one bit happy about that win. It was pretty pathetic.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

FAKE

Cloverfield 2?
At 40 seconds in, Cutler is hyping up his offense and says "DO IT TO THE GUY NEXT TO YOU" LOL!
i like how brooks decks him around 1:30 after the interception hahaha
Share 49ersWebzone