LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 352 users in the forums

Will Matt Leinart lead the Cardinals to contend or not

Shop 49ers game tickets

Will Matt Leinart lead the Cardinals to contend or not

No dude's a bum who can't move around in the pocket and doesn't try hard. In addition to that he's a huge douchebag.
  • flow
  • Veteran
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Contend for what, the NFC West basement? I think all things considered the 49ers run away with the division this year. The Tards defense was terrible last year when it mattered and they aren't going to win any shootouts with Leinart. They will be lucky to go 6-10.
I think a lot of people on this board overlook the Tards.

Nevermind, they're bums.
Anderson will be starting by midseason.
Apparently the fight is our fault:

"When you are putting the pads on, man, as much as you love your teammates, damn, you trying to kill them. That is what it's all about. That is the only way you can get better. You can't come out here and play 80 percent and hope to win our third division title. It just don't happen like that ... "We got to treat them (teammates) like they're the 49ers. They have to treat us like we're the 49ers ... that is the only way we are going to be able to back up all the great work and try to win our third [division] title."
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Nope...and sounds like he is getting worse and worse as traing camp is going on.
Ken Dorsey>>Matt Leinart
i hope not
if Alex plays a little better than Leinart will that be enough for us to get the division? Our oline might be just like last years...
I think Whis will be quick to bench Leinart if he doesn't like what he sees. So a good question to ask is if Anderson could lead them to contend?

Originally posted by teeohh:
I think Whis will be quick to bench Leinart if he doesn't like what he sees. So a good question to ask is if Anderson could lead them to contend?

That would be a big NO
Share 49ersWebzone