LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

Norton coaches with Seahawks ?

Shop 49ers game tickets
i never considered the seahawks anything... and i still don't! considering they can't even stay in their division or conference! to me they're one of the worse football teams EVER next to the cardinals and the lions! but this just made me dislike them a lil more! oh well! i hope we s**t on them!

http://www.seahawks.com/team/coaches/ken-norton/4a77ecfd-833c-4fc1-b5c8-92257cfb5d02
old news
Dirty b*****d!! He better be sending us something on them
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
old news

ya i didn't know that pete carrol brought him along! kinda urks me cause i'm a usc fan... thought he was fine their... especially since he was a ucla player (anti ucla!)

he was one of my favorite LB's here with the 9ers... loved how he use to hit the goalpost and shake the s**t out of it like it was a punching bag! aka ken norton sr!
Let's review Ken's path:

Played at UCLA... ends up coaching at USC
Played for dallas... ends up playing for SF
Played for SF... end up coaching Seattle

Let's face it, the guy switches teams more often than Anne Heche & Andy Dick combined.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

• DJD
  • Veteran
Jeff Ulbrich is on their staff too I believe.

i agree

mos def

only thing worse than seahawks, are their fans, my younger bro and dad are hawk fans and go on their forums and what not and u should see some of the s**t on there its too funny, one dude the other day started a thread called 11-5, and his post was like 11-5 ya i said it, i am sure they will be more competitive and all but 11-5? i just had to shake my head
Originally posted by crabman82:
only thing worse than seahawks, are their fans, my younger bro and dad are hawk fans and go on their forums and what not and u should see some of the s**t on there its too funny, one dude the other day started a thread called 11-5, and his post was like 11-5 ya i said it, i am sure they will be more competitive and all but 11-5? i just had to shake my head

Think so?

You should have been reading the posts one here some three years ago . . . claimed that we'd have the same record, 11-5, or better. We haven't had a winning season since.

Why shouldn't the 'Hawks have every reason to be optomistic as are Niner fans? It's the off-season.
Singletary > Norton Jr.

/Thread
I could care less, the guys got a right to earn a living, anybody here in his shoes would do the same, if not you are just lying to yourselves.

I am sure a lot of bears fans are mad that Sing is our coach. I am glad that Carrol is their coach, don't expect him to do much. He says he wants that challange to coach in the NFL, but he new that his success at USC was about go downhill in the coming years.

Share 49ersWebzone