There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Another DIVA WR developing in the league

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
this thread is dumb... if we had DJ and Crabtree we'd be winning a helluva lot more games.

No chance in hell we would've drafted another 1st round receiver if we had gotten DeSean Jackson.

U don't pass on Crabtree just because you already have a good WR.

true...but we wouldn't have been picking 10th if we had Jackson
  • LA_NINERS
  • Info N/A
yay area!

Imagine if the Niners had Aaron Rodgers & Desean Jackson :facepalm
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
this thread is dumb... if we had DJ and Crabtree we'd be winning a helluva lot more games.

No chance in hell we would've drafted another 1st round receiver if we had gotten DeSean Jackson.

U don't pass on Crabtree just because you already have a good WR.

You do if you need a RT and Micahel Oher is sitting there.
I think crabtree will pan out to be the better WR, and let's see Desean with out mcnabb
Originally posted by 9erObsession:
see aren't you happy we got balmer. He doesn't talk doodoo, he doesn't belittle team mates, he doesn't do anything

He sure doesn't.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Desean is awesome. What's wrong with being cocky and arrogant?

Michael Jordan was one of the cockiest most arrogant athletes of all time. Worked for him.
Desean Jackson is DEFINTELY a DIVA !!! I was a QB graduated 06, Desean of course WR/DB graduated 05 from Poly and he was the cockiest dood EVER !! dood was always headlining the paper so I guess you can be cocky when you have the news all over you and CAL and pac-10 on you since you were a sophmore!!
He produces--I want him on this and would be willing to trade Morgan, Ginn, Jones, and Hill for Jackson alone.
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:
He produces--I want him on this and would be willing to trade Morgan, Ginn, Jones, and Hill for Jackson alone.

Damn Right
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I don't get this...if a WR says anythin' about other players - they get crucified, but if a QB says it - it's called "leadership" - which is BS. Peyton Manning calls out his OL all the time in front of reporters, McNabb is known to blame his team-mates as well...and there are plenty of other examples. I don't get this double-standard...just like the one where ppl say players should honor the contract, yet it's okay when management releases a guy for not playin' well.

When players get released, they still get paid whatever guaranteed money they signed for.

When players under perform, do they ever take a paycut? The only person that comes to my mind is Smith.

-9fA
Originally posted by crzy:
Desean is awesome. What's wrong with being cocky and arrogant?

Michael Jordan was one of the cockiest most arrogant athletes of all time. Worked for him.

tyson comes to mind too. nobody f**ked with Mike Tyson in the late 80's and early to mid 90's. cockiness can be a good thing sometimes if you can back it up.
Sounds like he was just backing Kolb and it got blown out of proportion.
I'm sure glad we didn't draft Peyton Manning.

He doesn't understand quantum physics.

What a phaggot.
Who's throwing to him now? Exactly! He won't get close to putting up the same stats. So, running his mouth now just makes him look foolish.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by kelpie70:
Originally posted by 9erObsession:
see aren't you happy we got balmer. He doesn't talk doodoo, he doesn't belittle team mates, he doesn't do anything

He is definitely NOT a a Singletary kind of guy. He puts himself before the team it seems. No I am not pleased with the Balmer results to date but the chemistry of the team at least is still intact.

WTF is a singletary kind of guy?

We take anthony davis who has character issues (motivational)

Then we try to sign Blount, who is crazy as f**k.

Singletary kind of guy = Talented player.

Vernon Davis had the same mentality before coach took over IIRC and now look. He doesnt care what baggage they bring, he wants to win and believes in his coaching abilities.

If Tony Dungy counsels you and vouches to Jeff Fisher about you does that make you crazy as f**k ?

I am sure that is a part of the reason the 49ers felt okay with trying to sign Blount, is the fact that he has a mentor in Tony Dungy trying to help him become a better human being.