LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

Raiders Release Russell

Shop 49ers game tickets
He could be smart as a fox too guys. After all the Oakland Raiders is a pathetic franchise. He got paid. Now maybe he can go join a contender as a backup...actually try now....and then is 1 injury away from slinging in a Super Bowl game
I hope Alex breaks out this year but I can't help but think we should be doing the same thing.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by NattoNiner:
Biggest draft bust ever?

Yeeeeup.

Originally posted by WestCoast:
he doesnt ever deserve to play pro football again....dude doesnt care about the game

Didnt you guys get the memo? This is an I hate Alex Smith thread now quit talking about Jamarcus Russell and start posting about how much Alex Smith sucks

I did, but trying something different.

It didn't work.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Biggest draft bust ever?

Yeeeeup.

Originally posted by WestCoast:
he doesnt ever deserve to play pro football again....dude doesnt care about the game

Didnt you guys get the memo? This is an I hate Alex Smith thread now quit talking about Jamarcus Russell and start posting about how much Alex Smith sucks

I did, but trying something different.

It didn't work.

Hahaha, yea that's one of the sloppier, stickier anti-Alex circle jerks I've seen in a while.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I'm pissed!

At least the Raiders realize this was a mistake of a pick. It didn't take them long to come to their senses.

Yet -- here we are -- on Year 20 of the "Alex Smith" experiment....

Yah same here.

I have been calling for Alex Smith's head for years. Just imagine if we had a QB about to blow up in his 2nd or 3rd year right now on this team. That would shoot the Niners up about 10 spots in the power rankings.

QB is now one of our few positions of need. Unfortunately, that also happens to be THE worst single position to have a need with

Alex should have been cut after he lost the QB battle to JTO.

He lost the battle to shoulder surgery and going on IR.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Gavintech:
I'm pissed!

At least the Raiders realize this was a mistake of a pick. It didn't take them long to come to their senses.

Yah same here.

I have been calling for Alex Smith's head for years. Just imagine if we had a QB about to blow up in his 2nd or 3rd year right now on this team. That would shoot the Niners up about 10 spots in the power rankings.

QB is now one of our few positions of need. Unfortunately, that also happens to be THE worst single position to have a need with

Actually his second shoulder injury happened after he already lost to the great JTO.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
That what he gets for being a lazy b@stard.
God shall have no mercy on whoever is stupid enough to waste a roster spot on him.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gavintech:
I'm pissed!

Yah same here.

Actually his second shoulder injury happened after he already lost to the great JTO.

How in the hell is Alex even being discussed? Were talking about JaMarcus...

• Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
God shall have no mercy on whoever is stupid enough to waste a roster spot on him.

Maybe at another position...dude's beast...what 6.5" 300lbs something like that....
He should buy a donut shop so that the money he spends will go back into his own pocket.
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:

Maybe at another position...dude's beast...what 6.5" 300lbs something like that....

Well, he's good at INTs and Fumbles, maybe he should be on defense instead.

But really, I hope he spends all of his dough, invested none of it and goes broke. Icing on the cake is that no other team signs him. It would further prove that he's the biggest NFL bust EVER!!

[ Edited by mcbaes72 on May 6, 2010 at 15:02:24 ]

i think that was Manny Lawsons only sack of the preseason too
Originally posted by ads_2006:

i think that was Manny Lawsons only sack of the preseason too

yup..

-9fA
Share 49ersWebzone