There are 252 users in the forums

Raiders Release Russell

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I'm pissed!

At least the Raiders realize this was a mistake of a pick. It didn't take them long to come to their senses.

Yet -- here we are -- on Year 20 of the "Alex Smith" experiment....

Yah same here.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
I won't be surprised when I see someone in Niner Talk say:

"If there's one person who can set Russell straight, it's Sing.

Russell has all the credentials, he's just lazy. I say we sign him, let him sit behind Alex for a year, and start him next year."

In that case, i will be staying AWAY from Niner Talk.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by susweel:
I'm pissed!

At least the Raiders realize this was a mistake of a pick. It didn't take them long to come to their senses.

Yah same here.

I have been calling for Alex Smith's head for years. Just imagine if we had a QB about to blow up in his 2nd or 3rd year right now on this team. That would shoot the Niners up about 10 spots in the power rankings.

QB is now one of our few positions of need. Unfortunately, that also happens to be THE worst single position to have a need with
LETS SIGN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by danimal:
I'm pissed!

Yah same here.

I have been calling for Alex Smith's head for years. Just imagine if we had a QB about to blow up in his 2nd or 3rd year right now on this team. That would shoot the Niners up about 10 spots in the power rankings.

QB is now one of our few positions of need. Unfortunately, that also happens to be THE worst single position to have a need with

Alex should have been cut after he lost the QB battle to JTO.
I'm pissed!

Yah same here.

Yeeaaa the "who knows mike martz's gay offense better battle"
Originally posted by WestCoast:
I'm pissed!

Yah same here.

Yeeaaa the "who knows mike martz's gay offense better battle"

You mean the "Nolan hired me as a Prayer because everybody knows I run a BAD ASS Offense with personnel the exact opposite of what the Niners had...but I took the job anyway because it was a paycheck and too bad for the Niners if Nolan dug himself into such a hole he really is banking on me to get him out" Offense
Biggest draft bust ever?

Yeeeeup.
he doesnt ever deserve to play pro football again....dude doesnt care about the game

camon al give em another chance
I'm pissed!

Yah same here.

its gonna be a fun ass year for you two
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I'm pissed!

Yah same here.

its gonna be a fun ass year for you two

It is what is my friend. I still cheer for him even though I have no confidence in him.
Originally posted by NattoNiner:
Biggest draft bust ever?

Yeeeeup.

he doesnt ever deserve to play pro football again....dude doesnt care about the game

Didnt you guys get the memo? This is an I hate Alex Smith thread now quit talking about Jamarcus Russell and start posting about how much Alex Smith sucks
Dude is going to blow all his money. Idiot.
Share 49ersWebzone