There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who will be the next 49er QB to win a superbowl?

Who will be the next 49er QB to win a superbowl?

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Ken Dorsey
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Ryan Mallet or Andrew Luck!!!!
2 years from now

alex smith
He will be born on April 9, 2049 and will lead the niners to 15 straight Super Bowl wins. You heard it here first.
Fredrich Ballchinian.
I voted for Tavita Pritchard. BTW, Who in the F*CK is Tavita Pritchard?
Who the f**k voted alex smith?
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Fredrich Ballchinian.

I would like to change my vote to this gentleman
Alex Smith is a better QB now than Dilfer was when he won. He is also on a par with Jim McMahon when the Bears won. Phil Sims was nothing special when the Giants won.

It is all about playing good defense, winning the turnover battle and staying healthy. A team that does those things, and gets hot going into the playoffs, has won Super Bowls.
Originally posted by dj43:
Alex Smith is a better QB now than Dilfer was when he won. He is also on a par with Jim McMahon when the Bears won. Phil Sims was nothing special when the Giants won.

It is all about playing good defense, winning the turnover battle and staying healthy. A team that does those things, and gets hot going into the playoffs, has won Super Bowls.

ya but if you have a great QB you're in contention for a superbowl every year... why not have a great defense AND a stud quarterback. I don't think our organization should settle for average and then try to upgrade other positions while ignoring the average guy behind center. We should get a GREAT qb in addition or my coaches/staff aren't doing what a NFL Team is suppose to be doing.

I hope Alex can turn it around this year or Hope we go after someone else.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by dj43:

ya but if you have a great QB you're in contention for a superbowl every year... why not have a great defense AND a stud quarterback. I don't think our organization should settle for average and then try to upgrade other positions while ignoring the average guy behind center. We should get a GREAT qb in addition or my coaches/staff aren't doing what a NFL Team is suppose to be doing.

I hope Alex can turn it around this year or Hope we go after someone else.

I probably should not put this in writing but Jimmy Raye's offense is so simple that I expect Smith to have total control by August and play very well. I expect him to be calling audibles and making the kind of changes a good QB can make. With all the time available between now and TC, with Johnson continuing to work with him, I believe he will be fine.

Now I went and said it. Mods: please delete this post on August 1.
Andrew Luck.
It's gonna be Favre man!!

I bet next year when his contract is up with the Vikings and Smith turns out to still be a bust that we sign him a one year deal and win the bowl!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Tate Forcier
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
who the f**k voted for f****t favre?

I have the same question about Alex Smith