LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 294 users in the forums

Dez Bryant VS Michael Crabtree

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Dez Bryant's gonna be a BEAST in the NFL. I had the same feeling about Adrian Peterson (Vikings Version, not Bears).

nah he wont

There's been people that have seen OTA's that think he will be even better than Miles Austin. And it's not fans that are saying that.
Originally posted by Homo4Romo:
Dez Bryant's gonna be a BEAST in the NFL. I had the same feeling about Adrian Peterson (Vikings Version, not Bears).

nah he wont

There's been people that have seen OTA's that think he will be even better than Miles Austin. And it's not fans that are saying that.

I don't doubt that for one second. Dude is legit!

nah he wont

I don't doubt that for one second. Dude is legit!

Go root for the Cowgirls then.
1. hes a ROOKIE! most if not all suck
2. l doubt hes gonna hold out, so hell get much needed exp.
3. i hate to say this but the cowboys SEEM to have more est. talent at the wr pos.
(god i hope im proven wrong) so it gonna be harder for him to get on the field.
4. hes not a NINER sooooooooo hell always be inferior until proven other wise

theres no telling whats going to happen later on in their careers (lota different stuff involved) however, MC rook year will be better than DB
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
We can't really know who is better until Dez Bryant actually plays a game in the NFL lol.
Dez Bryant will most likely have a better rookie year. Romo is a better QB on a better team than the 09 Niners. As far as career goes, jury's still out.
Dez Bryant = Rashaun woods

*gasp*
Wow, 7 pages and it's only the offseason. This thread will definitely be alive during the regular season.
I have heard some radio reports that Bryant has the talent and skills but his mind and work ethic are seriously lacking.

Reports are he has run the wrong routes numerous times and has been pulled from practices because of it
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
I have heard some radio reports that Bryant has the talent and skills but his mind and work ethic are seriously lacking.

Reports are he has run the wrong routes numerous times and has been pulled from practices because of it

Not true at all. We're actually happy with how fast he's learning the routes. He will run the wrong route every now and then, but that is expected of a rookie.

He has been pulled though because he had a stomach virus at one point. He got pulled another time because of a sore hamstring. He wanted to keep practicing, but the coaches didn't want to risk anything happening to him.

nah he wont

Well who is saying it then?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Both are gonna be real real good players.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

nah he wont

Well who is saying it then?

eporters and people who work for ESPN.
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:

From everything I have seen and heard, work ethic will never be a problem for Crabtree.
Share 49ersWebzone