There are 206 users in the forums

Raider fans comparing McClain to Willis.

Shop 49ers game tickets
McClain better than Willis? Whatcha think about that Crab?

No way he can be as good as Willis......it's just like raider fans, the raider fans I know were saying heyward bey will be the next Jerry rice.

mcclain can be good but not on Willis' level.

Oh and I almost forgot F**K THE RAIDERS!!!
Ignorant, uneducated ugly b*****ds
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I have read some posts where some of us are comparing Iupati to Larry Allen.
they are both black
Originally posted by AllForTheNiners:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
To me, he plays too high for a LB. He is going to need to work on that in order to even be close to Willis. Plus, he has nowhere near the speed that Willis has.

He reminds me of a larger, more athletic Derek Smith... solid, but still kinda meh

Idk how anyone can think he's even a decent LB after watching this Video?

He doesn't pursue, he doesn't have good coverage skills, lets the runner run to him then he somewhat tackles them.

looks like he needs great players around him.
Mclain is a good LB, yes its silly to compare him Patrick because Patrick has been awesome in the league, but i see people saying that he isnt good and all this nonsense.

I bet if we would have drafted Mclain people would have been calling Willis and Mclain the 2 best MLB in the league
These are probably the same fans that thought JMR would be as good as Joe Montana. Shows how ignorant and oblivious some fans are when it comes to their "logical" comparisons.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by AllForTheNiners:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
To me, he plays too high for a LB. He is going to need to work on that in order to even be close to Willis. Plus, he has nowhere near the speed that Willis has.

He reminds me of a larger, more athletic Derek Smith... solid, but still kinda meh

Idk how anyone can think he's even a decent LB after watching this Video?

He doesn't pursue, he doesn't have good coverage skills, lets the runner run to him then he somewhat tackles them.

looks like he needs great players around him.

I was thinking the same thing. He looks slow in pursuit and he rarely tackles someone by himself. He will make a lot of plays in the middle of the field, but he can't get to the edge the way Willis can.

Willis ='s Sideline to sideline player.
McClain ='s 10ft X 10ft box in the middle of field player.
Raiders still suck.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Raiders still suck.

Yes they do and I'm tired of hearing everyone on tv praising them for their draft picks just because they didn't take the worst players like they usually do.
Raiders still suck.

yep.. the Raiders drafts are retard! The Raiders should draft Sean Weatherspoon better than McClain. The Falcon are smart to draft LB Sean Weatherspoon for 1st round #19! McClain look kinda bit too slow speed and very well tackles. Weatherspoon is big and very nice speed and talent tackles.

check it out LB Sean Weatherspoon.. http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/nfldraft/Linebackers/19232624#nfldraft/Linebackers/19232624

[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Apr 26, 2010 at 14:46:42 ]
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Raiders still suck.

yep.. the Raiders drafts are retard! The Raiders should draft Sean Weatherspoon better than McClain. The Falcon are smart to draft LB Sean Weatherspoon for 1st round #19! McClain look kinda bit too slow speed and very well tackles. Weatherspoon is big and very nice speed and talent tackles.

Hey Buzz, i love reading your post's. You're my Hero.
Originally posted by teeohh:
nigga please
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Raiders still suck.

Hey Buzz, i love reading your post's. You're my Hero.

Share 49ersWebzone