There are 211 users in the forums

Hawks just aquired Lendale White for a 4th

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by BobS:
4.35 is pretty hard to believe from a person that size, that is rare enough that most people with that size & speed combination make the NFL on physical tools alone. At 4.35 and 6'4" 225 someone will figure they can teach you how to catch and run routes.
I timed a few high 4.3's back in the day, all came from guys 170# and under. I am hoping you aren't white as your claim is definite BS.

Don't play dumb....that statement makes sense.

Don't be racist

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
4.35 is pretty hard to believe from a person that size, that is rare enough that most people with that size & speed combination make the NFL on physical tools alone. At 4.35 and 6'4" 225 someone will figure they can teach you how to catch and run routes.
I timed a few high 4.3's back in the day, all came from guys 170# and under. I am hoping you aren't white as your claim is definite BS.

does it? sorry if i'm being dense, but i don't get it.

You know, there ARE such things as fast white people.

yeah. I don't understand why Bob hopes that Cobra isn't white since his "claim is BS."

I'm not taking it too seriously, I just don't get the connection...

yeah. I don't understand why Bob hopes that Cobra isn't white since his "claim is BS."

No no that comment wasn't aimed at you. He just made a stereotypical assumption that if Cobra is that big and that fast he has to be black because white people can't put that combination together.

No no that comment wasn't aimed at you. He just made a stereotypical assumption that if Cobra is that big and that fast he has to be black because white people can't put that combination together.

thats what I thought. it still just makes my head

Come on guys.......I was just joking. Don't be so PC around here

lol! It happens. To be frank and somewhat , a lot of stereotypes are true just through social creation.

Come on guys.......I was just joking. Don't be so PC around here

its all good. i was still mostly talking about Bob's post.
f**k lendwhale
He hasn't been that effective in the pros. I don't care...
Good goal line/redzone RB. Has a nose at finding the end zone.

IMO Forsett is still their best option for starter.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He hasn't been that effective in the pros. I don't care...

c'mon a thread for Reggie Bush's back up?
Lendale White is actually in better shape these days...
just release lol!
SIGN HIM
Makes you wonder what is going on over at the Seahawks. Is Pete Carol already in trouble?
Share 49ersWebzone