LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

The Playmaker? Really Jerry?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Introduced him in Irvin's #88?

As a Niner Fan and Career Cowboy hater, Michael Irvin has been on the top of my F-U list MANY-a-TIME. The only reason? He was a BAD MUTHER FOCKER on the field and was one of main reasons the Niners missed out on a couple more rings.

So I must say, it offends the hell out of me that you would cough up Mikes number to create a little buzz with the media or to help with ticket sales to fund that money pit of a stadium you just buried yourself in.

Michael Irvin IS number 88
Yeah that'd be like if we gave Jerry's number to Crabtree. IDK, Irvin is actually usually pro niners on NFLNet, I kind of like him as a commentator when he's not being a cowboy homer. It does bother be you cough up a legends number for a rookie? If I were Irvin I'd be friggin pissed.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Yeah that'd be like if we gave Jerry's number to Crabtree. IDK, Irvin is actually usually pro niners on NFLNet, I kind of like him as a commentator when he's not being a cowboy homer. It does bother be you cough up a legends number for a rookie? If I were Irvin I'd be friggin pissed.

Oh yeah dont get me wrong, I like Irvin - now that we dont have to face him on the field
  • 49erTone
  • Info N/A
Remember that Irvin was 88 after Drew Pearson. So this is something that isnt new with Jerry Jones
^^^ BAN??
  • flow
  • Veteran
Hopefully Bryant gets arrested, too.
I can't stand that cocksmoker.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
With how close Irvin and Jerry Jones probably are, Im sure Irvin had a little say in this and was probably on board with it
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
With how close Irvin and Jerry Jones probably are, Im sure Irvin had a little say in this and was probably on board with it

traded him an 8 ball
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Hopefully Bryant gets arrested, too.

lol

Share 49ersWebzone