There are 176 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Alex Smith survives to sling another year

It's safe to say that the outcome of the season, lands squarely on the shoulders of Axle Smith.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by 9er_84:
now were stuck with another year of 'lets see ho alex does this year' i swear he's not only horrible his presence is wasting away the talent level of gore, davis, clements, harris, lewis and many of our talented vets. year after year and all we hope for is his mediocre play...and he cant even deliver that most of the time.

Originally posted by English:
now were stuck with another year of 'lets see ho alex does this year' i swear he's not only horrible his presence is wasting away the talent level of gore, davis, clements, harris, lewis and many of our talented vets. year after year and all we hope for is his mediocre play...and he cant even deliver that most of the time.

• Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER: