LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 214 users in the forums

Anthony "Bam" Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Anthony Davis Interview on KNBR

ENJOY!
KNBR Interview with Rutgers HC Greg Schiano

ENJOY!
That picture is horrible but I gotta say that anthony seems to be cut from "the big nice guy who you REALLY dont want to piss off" mold . Bears are cute too
I don't know why but I have a feeling that this pick is not gonna pan out. I really hope I'm wrong though. I saw a little bit of film on him and didn't come away impressed. I aint no scout so I really don't know what to look for but I saw nothing special with this dude.
Originally posted by PTulini:

sexy
Originally posted by pelos21:
I don't know why but I have a feeling that this pick is not gonna pan out. I really hope I'm wrong though. I saw a little bit of film on him and didn't come away impressed. I aint no scout so I really don't know what to look for but I saw nothing special with this dude.

and everyone was impressed with Kory Sheets last year. Look how he turned out.

And youtube does not count as "film"
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by PTulini:

sexy
Originally posted by darkknight49:

thats for the youtube not equaling "film"

Originally posted by NinerFan408:

Na I'll still say "film".
Originally posted by NinerFan408:

Na I'll still say "film".

[ Edited by darkknight49 on May 1, 2010 at 20:15:08 ]
All I'm saying is that he doesn't look that beastly imo. Believe me man I'm rooting for him to be successful. We will find out soon enough.
All I'm saying is that he doesn't look that beastly imo. Believe me man I'm rooting for him to be successful. We will find out soon enough.

Go find one of the beat writers who actually got to see the film and write about it from Baalke. Supposedly the main thing with Davis he does really well is he's really quick to get into his stance when the ball is snapped or whatever, and supposedly his pass protection looks really good.
http://twitter.com/IamAnthonyDavis

Quote:
Who made these 4 letter words we call curse words that are frowned upon like masturbating on a plane. lol just my thoughts. I kno. #random

Share 49ersWebzone