Shop 49ers game tickets
This is hilarious!
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
“@AnthonyDavis76: #ByeRoger”

fearless and funny......

When is this dude coming back.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
i say it every year, but i still think we should have davis at RG and boone at RT.
When the f**k is Anthony Davis coming back!
Wassup with AD is he playing Sunday??

We need Boone up to speed and Looney back on the line, Iupati on the bench and AD back holding down his spot.

We're going to need our best out there now that VD is out, he's been a solid part of our line and I still don't see who is going to fill his role in certain protection situations.

Got to get this Oline situation under control before we have any more disasters this season....
[ Edited by CWin4949 on Sep 19, 2014 at 7:28 AM ]
It sounds like he might be able to play Sunday!
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:

Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:

thank you based god

j. martin is turrrrrible
Is AD playing today or what?

Davis told reporters he had an MCL sprain. I would bet we don't see him till after the bye.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Davis told reporters he had an MCL sprain. I would bet we don't see him till after the bye.

sounds about right and unfortunate. Martin is pretty bad. So is Boone.

IIRC, degree of sprain matters. Complete tear (3rd degree) is 4-8 weeks. Stretched (1st degree), is really about athlete confidence and pain tolerance once the swelling goes down (maybe 1-2 weeks).
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

IIRC, degree of sprain matters. Complete tear (3rd degree) is 4-8 weeks. Stretched (1st degree), is really about athlete confidence and pain tolerance once the swelling goes down (maybe 1-2 weeks).

i've twice had a 2nd degree mcl sprain and thats a 2-4 week injury but both times i found myself fine and back playing on the sports teams i was on around 2 weeks.
Most od us forgot or didn't appreciate how good he was until he wasn't on the field.

We got more than what we paid for in Martin - a 7th rounder for a back-up whose started 5 games and although didn't play great - he was more than functional.

Get well Mr. Davis and hurry back soon.
Share 49ersWebzone