LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

Anthony "Bam" Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by English:
In case it is true, this one is going back, for now, to NT.

Oh so now he's good again.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Can't find anything to support this yet? Anyone?

probably running out of money
Originally posted by SoCold:
In case it is true, this one is going back, for now, to NT.

Oh so now he's good again.

No. But it would appear that he is, for now, back with the team. So NT is the right place.
This guy waited until less than a week before training camp? If this is all legit, then I will atleast give him credit for being a man of his word, if it's legit that is.

With that said, he is going to be way behind now. The coaches were installing the offense and defense months ago. Davis will have to learn the new offense on the fly while working to get in game shape and technique refinement. He really should have sent those papers in around the draft.
Welcome back, AD

I wonder why it took him so long. He could have used OTAs to get himself up to speed.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I wonder why it took him so long. He could have used OTAs to get himself up to speed.

You seriously wonder why it took him so long?

Cause dude is a head case. f**ked up. I have zero faith he will be in game shape or even make the roster.

Doesn't it HAVE to be financially motivated? By the time paperwork goes through he'll be showing up to TC just 2-3 days before the start. He has to answer to the Front Office, the new coaching staff, and the entire team. But...he has a contract still.

Only makes sense is that it is financially motivated. The Niners will either cut him or trade him is probably what he is thinking. Either way...getting $$$$$$$.
Wish he would have done this much much sooner.
Lets see how it plays out.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Anthony Davis ‏@BamDavis_
My Official Reinstatement Letter to the @NFL & @49ers has been sent!

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows
Anthony Davis let #49ers know last week that he planned to file for reinstatement this week. Unknown how long it will take NFL to respond.
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:

Cause dude is a head case. f**ked up. I have zero faith he will be in game shape or even make the roster.

He was looking in shape in those video clips from earlier this week....we shall see though. I'm not hating though he's a upgrade for Pears even coming off the couch.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:

Don't think head case was the reason, likely a money issue.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Would be nice if he actually wanted to play for the niners because we sure could use a RT.
Originally posted by susweel:
Would be nice if he actually wanted to play for the niners because we sure could use a RT.

Meh. We need more kickers, honestly.
Share 49ersWebzone