LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Anthony "Bam" Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
https://www.instagram.com/raritanpt/ for those who want to see more pics/vids of AD.
Originally posted by ltrain:
https://www.instagram.com/raritanpt/ for those who want to see more pics/vids of AD.

Dude probably getting paid to promote that co. and will go back to eating ding dongs after.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jul 20, 2016 at 12:50 PM ]
Davis appears to be in great shape looking lean & quick. He's been a head case this last year but if he can play I'll take that 26 year old who was at one time the best right tackles in the game. He'll bring him to camp and let him compete. That's all you can ask. If he's better than the others then he plays if not, He's a backup or exit stage left
[ Edited by ayleswbj11 on Jul 20, 2016 at 2:00 PM ]
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Anthony Davis doing football drills

B-b-b-but some writer in New Jersey said he was completely out of shape!
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
THIS. Maybe he's in great shape; maybe he's Jabba the Hutt. We won't know until he shows up to camp (ours or someone else's) or on tv. He'd be the type of dude to show up on ESPN or NFLN before he shows up to camp.

Jabba would be good as a run stuffer. Can't imagine he would get through to the QB that often.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
freaking quitter
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He's probably putting out these videos of him working out hoping that a team that is committed to winning will trade for him.
Originally posted by susweel:
He's probably putting out these videos of him working out hoping that a team that is committed to winning will trade for him.

Usually, you lie. But in this post you ain't never.
Holy s**t! I live about an hour and a half from the Raritan Physical Therapy center. I should drop in and have a talk with AD! lol
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Holy s**t! I live about an hour and a half from the Raritan Physical Therapy center. I should drop in and have a talk with AD! lol

DO IT

This dude is a tool. With a new coach he should be in camp from the get go. Looks like the Rutgers coach was right about him.
He looks good!

Wonder why he hasn't filed the papers.
Originally posted by NJNiner:

I'm probably within 30 minutes....wouldn't waste my time, just like AD isn't putting any time into this team.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
He looks good!

Wonder why he hasn't filed the papers.
because this was two years ago
Tried to force a trade by retiring, not showing up after he said he would, and criticizing Baalke. Baalke didn't blink and Davis is still out of football trying to get attention. What a knothead!
Share 49ersWebzone