LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

Anthony "Bam" Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by valrod33:
He said from the beginning that he was planning to comeback, why is this news now?

Because he tweeted it. Duh. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
He said from the beginning that he was planning to comeback, why is this news now?

Because he tweeted it. Duh. lol

haha No kidding and I would welcome him back if he's in shape and ready to roll.

Right this isn't really news, he needed to take a year of to recover (sucks but we don't know what he's dealing with) I'll be more than happy to have him back.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Right this isn't really news, he needed to take a year of to recover (sucks but we don't know what he's dealing with) I'll be more than happy to have him back.

The guy reportedly had a very hard time trying to shake the affects of a concussion. I'm not sure why everyone is hating on him. Yes, he let the team down this year, but he could have done this in a different way. This way, if he feels his health is up to it, he can come back and they've got another starter-quality right tackle for 2016. It could have been worse.
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
He quit on his teammates. I wouldn't want him. He quits on a season he sure as heck will quit when it matters. Can't trust a guy like that. Just need to trade him and move on.

I dare you to say that about Boreland and Willis
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
He quit on his teammates. I wouldn't want him. He quits on a season he sure as heck will quit when it matters. Can't trust a guy like that. Just need to trade him and move on.

At least he's saying he wants to try to come back next year.
Move Boone to RT and Davis to RG.

Thoughts??
  • Ruixx
  • Veteran

Borland quit. Willis retired. Two separate things.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Move Boone to RT and Davis to RG.

Thoughts??

Move Davis to rt, and play boone at lg. More thoughts?

I've said it about Borland. A lot. Dude b!tched out.

I wish Willis would have kept going. Willis at 80% is better than all but a few at 100%, but pride is a powerful emotion. Aditionally, I have no idea what kind of chronic pain he was dealing with, and how much worse it could have gotten.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I've said it about Borland. A lot. Dude b!tched out.

I wish Willis would have kept going. Willis at 80% is better than all but a few at 100%, but pride is a powerful emotion. Aditionally, I have no idea what kind of chronic pain he was dealing with, and how much worse it could have gotten.

i know i did not want to see players like gore justin and willis lose it on the field in a niner uniform. very sad lasting impression it would have been. it is for the best with country and patrick. the same for gore though that is also more about our long term success and health of our financial house in regards to a bunch of a money for multiple years. borland,, f**k him. i hate him
Anthony Davis ‏@BamDavis_ 3h3 hours ago

When I return I'll be the best RT in the league again. Hands Down. #KnowYourself
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

When I return I'll be the best RT in the league again. Hands Down. #KnowYourself

lol. youll be the best no one gives a s**t about. vacationing ass n***a

#knowyourindustry
  • Antix
  • Veteran

lol. This guy. He can be our backup. If he gets injured as a starter he'll be gone anyway

This guy obviously has a lot of guilt right now...just STFU and communicate with the FO...not fans through Twitter. Either way, you won't be OUR RT...we're trading your ass!
Share 49ersWebzone