There are 238 users in the forums

Anthony "Bam" Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
He was our 1st round pick at #11 3 drafts ago and he doesn't know who he is?

I apologize for not following the 49ers as close as u do to the point of me not remember the 49ers draft 3 years ago makes me so lost.

Get a grip.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by ninersoul:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Did you start following the 9ers during their sb run??

I've been following them for the past 21 years but the past couple years I haven't been following the specific players closely as I used to.

I just looked the guy up and I was just reminded of the guy being on the OL.

You should have gone with being a female

He was our 1st round pick at #11 3 drafts ago and he doesn't know who he is?

Anthony Davis is sad at this news.
f**k Suggs.

He beat his wife and calls AD a fake tought guy.

I've been following them for the past 21 years but the past couple years I haven't been following the specific players closely as I used to.

How about watching the games. If you've watched games for the last three years he's been the starting right tackle. How can a niner fan not know this.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 28, 2013 at 8:57 AM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

How about watching the games. If you've watched games for the last three years he's been the starting right tackle. How can a niner fan not know this.

You're going to give another fan s**t about not knowing a player? He cares enough to go to a fan site in the offseason. Get over yourself!
Originally posted by strickac:
You're going to give another fan s**t about not knowing a player? He cares enough to go to a fan site in the offseason. Get over yourself!

AD isnt exactly a low profile player though, his name is mentioned in games multiple times.
Originally posted by SFrush:
He's immature, but he's not going to take any crap from anyone.

yea he is, but i like he doesn't back down and coward
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Pushing that CB in the SuperBowl was a cheap play and showed his immaturity, but a the same time, I love his attitude. He's always the first to jump in the middle of scuffles... and usually with a smile on his face too. The best is when he faces Suh. He doesn't take anything from that punk.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Pushing that CB in the SuperBowl was a cheap play and showed his immaturity, but a the same time, I love his attitude. He's always the first to jump in the middle of scuffles... and usually with a smile on his face too. The best is when he faces Suh. He doesn't take anything from that punk.

haha yea that dumb cheesy smile, he know how to get under peoples skin, i remember him smirking at swartz when he tried to attack harbs.

Yes I am!

I'm just messing around man nothing serious here.

I do watch the games. And the OL has always been the position where I don't quite memorize the players after all the years I've been watchin NFL football and following the niners. I could name all the OLinemen back in the 90s for the 9ers cuz thats when I followed the specific players much closely.

Now "How can a niner fan not know this?" in regards to the knowledge of one player on our squad? Well, I have something called more of a life. Do you?

Thank you.

I swear some fans take some things regarding football too far.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
AD isnt exactly a low profile player though, his name is mentioned in games multiple times.

Out of all the games I'm able to watch the niners play I dont recall his name being mentioned "multiple times".
I KNOW his name isn't mentioned ESPN or NFL Network much or at all and I watch those networks daily.
[ Edited by ninersoul on Mar 1, 2013 at 4:20 PM ]
Out of all the games I'm able to watch the niners play I dont recall his name being mentioned "multiple times".
I KNOW his name isn't mentioned ESPN or NFL Network much or at all and I watch those networks daily.

Really out of the whole Oline the only two whos names i have not heard mentioned more then twice per game has been Alex Boone and Goodwin. ESPN and NFL network dont really mention anyone unless they have big breaking gossip about them anyways so I would imagine you probably haven't heard of alot of our players on those channels.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

Ok, now i am calling bullsh*t. You have been a 49er fan for 20 + years, you belong to a 49er internet fan site and you watch ESPN and NFL Network daily..yet you dont know who Anthony Davis is? Riiiiiiight
Share 49ersWebzone