There are 182 users in the forums

Anthony "Bam" Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Hes always getting beat by DEs wit their speed how about moving him to guard where he will face DTs who r much slower and plus his strength is run blocking just a thought let me know wat yall think
How about... NO! Just get a veteran Guard next to him to replace Chilo Rachal.
So who will play RT?
We can draft a rt we need more oline or sign a free agent or trade watever its just a thought
Originally posted by PTulini:
How about... NO! Just get a veteran Guard next to him to replace Chilo Rachal.

right, putting an inconsistent guard next to him hurt more than anything else...
i would cringe if we moved him to gurad, they say in the draft u dont take guards too high, that'd mean we took 2 in the top 17 and traded a 4th rounder to do it
NOOOO!!!!

HE'S ONLY LIKE 21 YEARS OLD....

GIVE HIM A CHANCE....

Yea i agree but if hes can run block just imagine iupati bass n davis in da middle da fastest way to da endzone is a straight line its just thought though
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by silguero49:
Yea i agree but if hes can run block just imagine iupati bass n davis in da middle da fastest way to da endzone is a straight line its just thought though

den who ya gon put in da right tackle spot?
[ Edited by modninerfan on Apr 15, 2011 at 1:00 PM ]
Originally posted by silguero49:
We can draft a rt we need more oline or sign a free agent or trade watever its just a thought

It's easier to coach up the 21-year old RT and then draft a guard.

boone
True it is easier to coach him up im just sayin
how about moving him back at his Natural position in LT and move Staley back to RT... Boom problem solved. Last year was his first year playing RT anyways and he got better. No need to rush things time will tell.
  • JDog
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Allx9er:
boone

This...I been wanting to see him in that line up for awhile!
Too early to consider giving him the Gallery treatment.
Share 49ersWebzone