There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Quentin Groves to the Raiders?

Not a bad offseason for the Raiders defense. They added Wimbley who had a great rookie season and could show that again. Now they add Groves who still has a lot of potential. They have a very good secondary and good linebackers. Now they're adding pass rushers to help them. Too bad for them that offense is still atrocious.
Wait a minute.. Do you guys really check Quentin Groves Twitter account? lol
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Wait a minute.. Do you guys really check Quentin Groves Twitter account? lol

pft reported it, that's likely where they got it from
Originally posted by saniner:
Jacksonville must not have thought highly of Groves considering their need for a pass-rusher. It almost solidifies they will be taking a DE in the first. Either JPP or Morgan

I think they're going to keep giving Harvey a shot, paired with Kampman now. A DE is still possible sure, but I expect them to take Spiller or Haden.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by saniner:
Jacksonville must not have thought highly of Groves considering their need for a pass-rusher. It almost solidifies they will be taking a DE in the first. Either JPP or Morgan

I think they're going to keep giving Harvey a shot, paired with Kampman now. A DE is still possible sure, but I expect them to take Spiller or Haden.

Why does everyone expect them to take Spiller?
They have way way bigger needs on defense than RB
I think Jax will take McClain or Morgan. Really they need help at linebacker, Smith is the only one they have penciled in as starter for next season. Every D can use a good MLB. I think McClain's their guy.