LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

McNabb pushing for Redskins to sign T.O.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Saw it on ESPN earlier and was surprised it hasn't been posted yet. They mentioned that McNabb had talks about him and T.O. possibly reuniting when he was actually still in Philly. Now that he's a Redskin and T.O. is a bum, he's pushing the front office to make a move and sign the man.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Saw it on ESPN earlier and was surprised it hasn't been posted yet. They mentioned that McNabb had talks about him and T.O. possibly reuniting when he was actually still in Philly. Now that he's a Redskin and T.O. is a bum, he's pushing the front office to make a move and sign the man.

If you call getting 896 yards on a horrible bills team being a bum then Your crazy.
Shanny already said he respects Mnabb and TO's relationship, but he isn't in his plans.
F*ck TO! It just tickles me that still doesn't have a contract for the upcoming season.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I still can't friggin believe the Eagles broke up McNabb and Owens in their prime.

That was a sick combination that led them to the Super Bowl
Originally posted by Snider8706:

If you call getting 896 yards on a horrible bills team being a bum then Your crazy.

He's unemployed. I would say it was a bad joke, but I didn't think it was funny and would be that hard to understand.
Originally posted by Snider8706:

He's unemployed. I would say it was a bad joke, but I didn't think it was funny and would be that hard to understand.

I think he can still contribute and wouldn't mind having him on the team....over jones for sure.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
We should get TO if we can. He could help us a lot.
McNabb's got a short memory
Damn good luck with that

Originally posted by crzy:
I still can't friggin believe the Eagles broke up McNabb and Owens in their prime. That was a sick combination that led them to the Super Bowl

They broke up with each other was more like it.
Share 49ersWebzone