There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Santa Clara Stadium

What is new with the Santa Clara Stadium? Does anyone have any updates?
The SC residents vote on it in June. The owners of Great America are making noise about trying to block it, but most people seem to think it's just a ploy because they want to sell.
I just got Alex Smiths autograph at the Santa Clara Stadium campaign headquarters in Santa Clara. If you live in Santa Clara and are willing to volunteer your time for the stadium campaign,you may also get an autograph from a Niner next Saturday at 10:00 a.m.
There is no stadium. Quit dreaming. The 49ers are going to play in Candelstick for years to come.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
There is no stadium. Quit dreaming. The 49ers are going to play in Candelstick for years to come.

Mayyybe.

I listened to a interview on KNBR with Jed York sometime back and he said if Santa Clara doesn't go through they would look into major renovation at the 'stick.
Originally posted by NickV:

Mayyybe.

I listened to a interview on KNBR with Jed York sometime back and he said if Santa Clara doesn't go through they would look into major renovation at the 'stick.

I also heard Jed York say that he would consider sharing a stadium with the Raiders in Oakland. Imagine going to Raider country to watch the Niners play a home game.

Originally posted by strinersniners:
What is new with the Santa Clara Stadium? Does anyone have any updates?

Were moving to Azteca Stadium in Mexico City and we will now be known as the D.F. Niners. Hope I helped.
Originally posted by NickV:

Mayyybe.

that's like Febreezing a piece of s**t