There are 201 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

will the niners be the saints opponent on opening day?

will the niners be the saints opponent on opening day?

the saints are the first team to play on thursday is there any chance the opponent will be our niners.
[ Edited by Snider8706 on Apr 14, 2010 at 11:26 PM ]
i hope not
Dunno, but I wish they'd come out with the schedule already!
Originally posted by ramanz16:

apparently the nfl doesn't miss a chance to make money off of tv ads. it's suppose to come out next Tuesday in prime time as some huge tv extravaganza Just release the schedule
Originally posted by lamontb:

apparently the nfl doesn't miss a chance to make money off of tv ads. it's suppose to come out next Tuesday in prime time as some huge tv extravaganza Just release the schedule

That's ridiculous - but since I'm an addict I will watch.

They do the schedule release every year on TV. NFL-N airs there own special as does ESPN.
I very much doubt it. I was under the impression they like to give the SB champs home field advantage on opening day, and I believe it'll be an away game for them this year against the niners.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Apr 15, 2010 at 8:12 AM ]
Originally posted by KRS-1:

They do the schedule release every year on TV. NFL-N airs there own special as does ESPN.

Seems like they usually run a show to breakdown the schedule not just to release it. Like the schedule would drop in the middle of the day and by time i get off work they might have a prime time special about it. I just don't get the attraction of watching a show about it. But since that's all the NFLN has I think they delayed the release of the schedule on purpose to have a tv draw while ESPN will be covering the playoffs.
Originally posted by valrod33:
i hope not

yeah... it would be slaughter.
i want the saints in prime time.
i f'n hope not.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
i want the saints in prime time.

me too, if the defense plays its primetime games like it did last year. 7 ints and like 5 forced fumbles in two games.
wont happen, saints will play the vikes, with the nfl hoping favre comes back and so the brett favre love fest continues, rich eisen has already creamed his pants about 4000 times over this
Lamb to the slaughter?? I don't see that happening. Just give us the Cards so we can whoop on them first
[ Edited by Ibleedgoldnred on Apr 15, 2010 at 12:23 PM ]
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I very much doubt it. I was under the impression they like to give the SB champs home field advantage on opening day, and I believe it'll be an away game for them this year against the niners.

Yeah counts us out