LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 164 users in the forums

Marshall traded to DOLPHINS for 2 second rounders

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
good. keeps him out of the NFC West.
miami will be pretty good i think, chad henne isnt a world beater but he looks like a steady qb with good leadership skills
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Miami will have a dangerous offense. Last year they had the 6th best offense in the AFC, so they were already pretty good.

Now they got Brandon Marshall to use, and they are obviously pretty creative with getting their playmakers the ball.

Plus they will be getting Ronnie Brown back. They will be a tough team to beat. That AFC East is real tough. Jets, Patriots and Dolphins.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Brandon Marshall + Kory Sheets = championship

Seriously!! Why did we ever let Sheets go! Damn you Mchlougan!

• Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Miami will have a dangerous offense. Last year they had the 6th best offense in the AFC, so they were already pretty good.

Now they got Brandon Marshall to use, and they are obviously pretty creative with getting their playmakers the ball.

Plus they will be getting Ronnie Brown back. They will be a tough team to beat. That AFC East is real tough. Jets, Patriots and Dolphins.

Then they can all beat up on each other so we can take the superbowl trophy home!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:

Then they can all beat up on each other so we can take the superbowl trophy home!

That sure is gonna be a dogfight for that division
and ted ginn jr. just got THAT much better
Glad to see we don't have to deal with him twice a year

thank you Denver
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Headcase Marshall going from a boring mountain town to a party city down in Florida?

• jrg
  • Veteran
Pat White, Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, Ted Ginn Jr, Brandon Marshall running the Wildcat?

Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by elguapo:
I guess Sea will not only be weak on D but now they will not have a threat on offense. RB's....no, wr's....no. Now all a team has to do is take spiller before SEA and i think the SEA will have to wait a few more years to contend for the division....i love it. All SEA does is take players, they are very bad at drafting (see TJ, Branch, J Jones, Kerney, and so on and so on).

I as well as all of you should be happy that we don't have to deal with Marshall 2 times a year, and now MIA is one of my favorite teams

Which Marshall are you talking about. I took this to mean Brandon Marshall, who is a Denver bronco. If that's not who you mean, change the title of your thread.

Brandon Marshall from the Broncos

Yeah espn is reporting. Elguapo is a little confused methinks.

no, hes not confused. Seattle was the only team that was trying to make a big push for Marshall and they didnt get him.
to get something u really want in life sometimes u have to overpay, if seahawks got him they'd have marshall and housh, should have jumped on it seattle, now u got deion branch starting LOL
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Pat White, Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams, Ted Ginn Jr, Brandon Marshall running the Wildcat?

I'd hate playing the Dolphins and that stupid wildcat twice a year.

I work with a die-hard M. Dolphins fan and wish list for their 1st pick is CJ Spiller/Rolando McClain
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

I work with a die-hard M. Dolphins fan and wish list for their 1st pick is CJ Spiller/Rolando McClain

I doubt they go Spiller considering they have Williams and Brown. They could maybe go McClain. Have him team up with Karlos Dansby in the middle.
Share 49ersWebzone