There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Marshall traded to DOLPHINS for 2 second rounders

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Doesn't necessarily mean Denver will take Bryant.

There is a plethora of talented receivers that will be available in the 2nd and beyond.

Yep. Demariyus Thomas, Golden Tate, Arrelious Benn are good value picks in the 2nd round.

Denver will probably look to trade down. I hear they like Pouncey or Iupati. Maybe Houston trades up if Haden is available at 11.
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
who will throw him the ball?

Chad Henne who is decent and still very young. He can just throw it up to marshall and henne is better than orton.

the next tom brady

More like Brian Griese

I'd take that

I said Brian not Bob

thats Mr Bob to you

• TX9R
  • Veteran

There is a plethora of talented receivers that will be available in the 2nd and beyond.

This. Also it seems the HC is building the team the OLD patriots way: defense and running game first. Those teams also had average WRs, perhaps he doesn't feel he needs top flight guys to make his system work. He seems arrogant enough, like Belichick, to think his system is what wins moreso than players. No other explanation for trading away your 2 best players.

Yup, i forgot about that. The pick they got in the trade is in a perfect place to pick up a good wr in round 2.
This is almost as awesome as it's going to be watching McDaniels waste those two 2nd Rounders.

Snooze ya lose, Seahawks.
Looking at the Broncos forums, most of their fans are happy about this. They're all talking about how Gaffney is their best WR, and how McDaniels knows what he's doing...it's weird.

I guess they'd probably think the same thing if they came in here to see us talk about how great Alex Smith is.
nice
Just heard on ESPN radio it's a 4 year 47 million dollar extension 24 million guaranteed for Marshall
Originally posted by lamontb:
Just heard on ESPN radio it's a 4 year 47 million dollar extension 24 million guaranteed for Marshall

Whoa! That sounds pricey, like Fitz's contract. Now, let's see if they can even throw to Marshall enough to even reach the #s (100 rec, 10 TDs) that he put up in Denver last season.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Looking at the Broncos forums, most of their fans are happy about this. They're all talking about how Gaffney is their best WR, and how McDaniels knows what he's doing...it's weird.

I guess they'd probably think the same thing if they came in here to see us talk about how great Alex Smith is.

WTF just few months ago I checked one of their forums and saw a different opinions about Mcdaniels and they want him fired especially when he fired Nolan and missed the playoff for benching Marshall. I think broncos fans are bipolar..
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
who will throw him the ball?

Chad Henne who is decent and still very young. He can just throw it up to marshall and henne is better than orton.

They dont even bother with a QB in Miami.....they'll just direct snap it to him 10+ times a game.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

Getting 2 2nd rounders is a nice haul. Considering guys like Randy Moss and Santonio Holmes can be had for 4th and 5th rounders respectively.
seattle waited too long, as a previous poster said, that whitehurst deal screwed them, they dropped from 40th to 60th, at 40 denver would have done the deal, at 60 is when denver started looking for another suitor, this whitehurst kid better be good
i like it!
Miami will have a dangerous offense. Last year they had the 6th best offense in the AFC, so they were already pretty good.

Now they got Brandon Marshall to use, and they are obviously pretty creative with getting their playmakers the ball.