There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Marshall traded to DOLPHINS for 2 second rounders

This means, Dez Bryant will go to Denver if the seahawks don't take him at #6.
If the hawks wan't him , they have to take him at #6 which would mean a tackle could slide. Good news.
Marshall traded
[ Edited by stever on Apr 14, 2010 at 4:45 AM ]
Broncos just got rid of one headache at WR, im thinking they could stay away from Dez Bryant
Is this true? Can't find anything anywhere else.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Suprising, didn't think Marshall was a Parcells guy.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Is this true? Can't find anything anywhere else.

ESPN
I guess Sea will not only be weak on D but now they will not have a threat on offense. RB's....no, wr's....no. Now all a team has to do is take spiller before SEA and i think the SEA will have to wait a few more years to contend for the division....i love it. All SEA does is take players, they are very bad at drafting (see TJ, Branch, J Jones, Kerney, and so on and so on).

I as well as all of you should be happy that we don't have to deal with Marshall 2 times a year, and now MIA is one of my favorite teams
Originally posted by elguapo:
I guess Sea will not only be weak on D but now they will not have a threat on offense. RB's....no, wr's....no. Now all a team has to do is take spiller before SEA and i think the SEA will have to wait a few more years to contend for the division....i love it. All SEA does is take players, they are very bad at drafting (see TJ, Branch, J Jones, Kerney, and so on and so on).

I as well as all of you should be happy that we don't have to deal with Marshall 2 times a year, and now MIA is one of my favorite teams

Which Marshall are you talking about. I took this to mean Brandon Marshall, who is a Denver bronco. If that's not who you mean, change the title of your thread.
Originally posted by Janitor:

Which Marshall are you talking about. I took this to mean Brandon Marshall, who is a Denver bronco. If that's not who you mean, change the title of your thread.

Brandon Marshall from the Broncos
who will throw him the ball?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Janitor:

Brandon Marshall from the Broncos

Yeah espn is reporting. Elguapo is a little confused methinks.

Chad Henne who is decent and still very young. He can just throw it up to marshall and henne is better than orton.
So in the end it was basically a first round pick, might seem high for a guy who might get in trouble but he is top 5 at his position and very young.
miami got arse raped. S. Holmes gets traded for a 5th while the D. Broncos come away with two second rounders. wowzers
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
If I were a Denver fan I'd be pissed. 2 years ago one of the most explosive young offenses in the league. In one year he's traded away it's 2 best players, and if this year's draft is like last year, pretty much got nothing in return, and then fired the one bright spot who improved their D.
Plus side, we won't be facing Marshall twice a year. Thing is Seattle could have made this deal if they hadn't traded for a 3rd string QB. Carroll was a bonehead before and a bonehead now, I don't worry in the least about them.
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thuglife619:

Chad Henne who is decent and still very young. He can just throw it up to marshall and henne is better than orton.

the next tom brady

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home