• Veteran
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Oh Jerry... such a great guy!

He's definitely a clASS act.

clASS with a capital CL

Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Parcell's wasn't worth ish? Yeah without him no Romo and you wouldn't be f'ing relevant right now in terms of being a winning football team Jerry come on now. Bill set this current string of Cowboy success up. Ugh still makes me sick a good a football guy as Parcells was a Cowboy, f'ing ugh.

I agree, I never heard Parcells described as a yes man before. If he were I don't think he would put his foot down in regards to "shopping for the groceries". I actually thought this was hilarious. I love it when a Cowboy makes an ass out of himself. I hope Tebow is drafted by the Skins and becomes a player after sitting a couple of years behind McNabb and makes Jerry's life miserable(poetic justice if you ask me).
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Apr 14, 2010 at 11:42 PM ]

Excuse me Jerry? Some one is looking for you.

I can't belive he is talking trash on the tuna. I mean would you guys want to start something with Parcells? Not me.

I know he has the star on his shirt, but I could't find a picture of him with the fins where he looked angry enough.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Apr 14, 2010 at 11:49 PM ]
All the nad slurping of Jerry Jones in this thread is sickening. Jerry Jones is not much different than Dan Snyder. The major difference is Jerry is much much better at disguising what a complete tool he is. He is the one and only reason the Cowboys are not tied with the Steelers, or better, in regard to SB trophies. Jason Garrett is the heir apparent? His play calling is worse than Raye's. The Cowboys are lucky their roster is full of so much talent, cause with the coaches they have in place, they would be lucky to finish 500 each year.

Romo is a WCO type of guy (arm strength and long ball accuracy both lacking), but when there are WCO guys available Jones just passes cause he's already got his guy, who calls the plays that go against his QB's strengths.

My best friend growing up is a hard core Cowboys fan, and all he ever does is complain about how he wishes Jerry Jones would just leave football to those that know.
Every single time we talk football, he trashes Jerry Jones for his Snyder like meddling.

And to those calling Jones a class act? Are you effin kidding me? TWICE now he has had a very good football guy in charge, a football guy who has pulled his franchise out of multiple losing seasons, and BOTH times fired them and then had ish to talk about them afterward, when THEY were the ones to set his team up for success. Real effin classy, you guys gotta be kidding me.
Originally posted by 9er2k:
WOW

This guy is a tool the only thing I can think of that would be more embarrassing is if someone on the management side of our team had a drinking problem and had to quit/resign......oh wait

Well played, sir. VERY well played.
Originally posted by 49erWill:

I love that pic, lol.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Overkill:

I love that pic, lol.

everytime I see this pick It just reminds me of the movie Lolita.
Originally posted by 9er2k:
Originally posted by Overkill:

I love that pic, lol.

everytime I see this pick It just reminds me of the movie Lolita.

He is sooo f**king trashed. I wish we had an owner he cared as much as Jerry Jones does with his Cowboys
I was taken off guard when I saw what a Jerry Jones suckfest this thread is....
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

I wanna see Jones hire McC;oughan and trade for Rapelisberger can you imagine the afterpartys after Cowboy wins
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Wow....what a lack of class. How old is Jerry? Act your age f--ker!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

He's better than the owners we have by a long shot. It's not close.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
This is great news.

Cowboys have a PR nightmare on their hands.

Hehe made sure to forward it to all my cowboy fan buddies.

Would still love to have JJ as an owner, of course.
You think Jerry Jones has killed somebody? He sure looks like it.