There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jerry Jones caught on video during drunken rant

Parcels aint worth a s**t

my favorite part was this

JJ: [Inaudible. Sounds a little like, "Sell mammoth f**kin' rake," whatever that means.]
Haha, thats funny.

I have always had great respect for Jerry Jones, truly one of the better owners in the NFL.
Originally posted by susweel:
Haha, thats funny.

I have always had great respect for Jerry Jones, truly one of the better owners in the NFL.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Who on the WZ hasn't been a little drunk one night and said some sh**? Most of the time there isn't cameras around. Hardly a scandal IMO. It looks like he just likes to have a good time. And good for him. At his age that's actually pretty impressive that he still likes to hit the bars and night clubs. A lot of people his age go to bed early. You actually have to give him credit. And BTW I don't think he said or did anything all that wrong or offensive.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I don't see anything wrong with it. Who on the WZ hasn't been a little drunk one night and said some sh**? Most of the time there isn't cameras around. Hardly a scandal IMO. It looks like he just likes to have a good time. And good for him. At his age that's actually pretty impressive that he still likes to hit the bars and night clubs. A lot of people his age go to bed early. You actually have to give him credit. And BTW I don't think he said or did anything all that wrong or offensive.

Why do you love the Cowboys? WHY?

sounds like he was just shooting straight to me.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Too many goddamn cameras in the world today, people need to mind their damn business.
This is great news.

Cowboys have a PR nightmare on their hands.

Just curious, would your response be the same if it was York?
Originally posted by 49erWill:

• flow
  • Veteran
That is awesome! It'd be so cool to talk to Jed York when he was all blacked out. I'd take it here first!

The Yorks don't drink alcohol. They are sissies. You have to give Jones credit. He's showing some heart to get out there at his age and still drink, party and have a good time.

The Yorks don't drink alcohol. They are sissies. You have to give Jones credit. He's showing some heart to get out there at his age and still drink, party and have a good time.

Now that's funny.

-9fA