There are 49 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brandon Marshall Signs Tender! Setting up a Trade?

Miami would make sense
i hope miami swings something i dont wanna see him on the seahawks we already have to deal with fitzgerald twice a year
this seems to be heating up a little

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/21498/marshall-to-dolphins-rumors-circulating
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Let's see if he can stop beating on chicks. Or just stay out of trouble all together. Either way he is one helluva player. Wasn't his nick-name "Baby T.O.?" Or was that someone else?
  • flow
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter is reporting on "Mike and Mike" that Denver will trade Marshall to the Dolphins.
Here is a link.

Huge trade for the draft
Marshall trade
Huge trade for Miami. Chad Henne's fantasy value just went up
Second source confirmed, glad he's not a Seahawk.

nfl.com
Originally posted by crabman82:
he is going to seattle people need to realize we will be facing him twice a year for a while. seattle is giving up their 60th pick maybe even less now with that holmes trade, ya it sucks but i accepted it a few weeks ago

pwn3d
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
he is going to seattle people need to realize we will be facing him twice a year for a while. seattle is giving up their 60th pick maybe even less now with that holmes trade, ya it sucks but i accepted it a few weeks ago

pwn3d

No no...that deserves capital letters, bold and exclamation points. PWNED!!
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

pwn3d

No no...that deserves capital letters, bold and exclamation points. PWNED!!

"people need to realise ...."!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Huge trade for Miami. Chad Henne's fantasy value just went up

word
Damn, the Dolphins made huge strides this off-season on both sides (and still have a few picks to muscle up on). -The AFC East (Jets/Fins) is getting ready to muscle the Pats out for a while.