He SMOKED D.Revis.

I'm just sayin

Dolphin fan to Raider fan:

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
offer a 5th or a 6th round pick

6th and I'd do it
If the Jets can get Santonio Holmes for a 5th round pick I think we should be able to get Ginn for a 6th round pick. I'd be fine with giving up a 5th and maybe even a 4th. Didn't he have 2 TD returns last season?

Strange that the team with the weakest WR core in the NFL is shopping their top 10 pick?
Are they packaging him with his family?
We wont make a move for him.

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Strange that the team with the weakest WR core in the NFL is shopping their top 10 pick?

Ginn sucks as a WR and they wont need him as a returner once they draft CJ Spiller.

I would not mind the Niners going after him and offering a 5th at the highest. He would be an upgrade in the return game
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Let's complain about how much players make then trade for a mediocre wide receiver with a top 10 pick salary.
Originally posted by 23zack80:
Let's complain about how much players make then trade for a mediocre wide receiver with a top 10 pick salary.

restructure his contract

Ginn sucks as a WR and they wont need him as a returner once they draft CJ Spiller.

I would not mind the Niners going after him and offering a 5th at the highest. He would be an upgrade in the return game

why not just wait until he is a free agent so we dont have to pay his huge salary and lose a pick in the draft?

why not just wait until he is a free agent so we dont have to pay his huge salary and lose a pick in the draft?

this is his contract

2009 - $677,917

2010 - $1,035,833

2011 - $1,393,750

2012 - $1,801,667
Share 49ersWebzone