LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

Terry Bradshaw on Ben Roethlisberger

Shop 49ers game tickets
I will say this though Legs, the taped over video camera definetily backs you up, and the victim not really wanting to pursuit the matter could mean see got paid off early into the investigation.

There is some evidence that supports Ben's side too. On the victim's medical exam rape was not conclusive.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Sep 3, 2010 at 10:35 AM ]
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by crzy:
Bradshaw is a douchebag

Agreed. But he's no rapist. I hope Ben blows out his knee this season and is unable to play football ever again. Ever. He's a piece of subhuman garbage. F*ck him.

Wait wait wait hold up

Since when has it been established that Ben raped anyone.

I mean I would agree with you if there was proof of Ben raping someone. I thing rapists should be tortured and killed.

But there is no proof, just speculation, media sensationalism, rumors, and accusations.

Bro, Ben paid her off, and then worked a deal with the cops to bury this ish. The fact that no trial took place means jack. The vast majority of rapes go unreported, let alone prosecuted. Having been a part of a situation in which a person very dear to me was raped and declined to report it, I can tell you that the aftermath is horrid. Ben has established a pattern of behavior...just wait. This ish will happen again. A person that does this sh*t can't just stop...they are driven by a need for power over the weak...just watch. He'll do it again. When he does, he'll probably still get away with it, too. Freakin' pathetic, IMO.

Proof

You mean other than the fact that a cop lost his job as a result of his actions on this case?

Cop lost his job because he took Big Ben's side to begin with, and made unappropiate remarks about the vicitim.

Not the reason why Ben got off though.

Ben got off because his victim was not committed to prosecution. Know why? Because at a rape trial, the victim gets the opportunity to be humiliated in front of anywhere from 12 to 50 strangers...and in this case, the whole f*cking country.
Previous "incidents" with similar circumstances make the likeihood of coincicence highly doubtful.

Ben will do this again. Just wait. You'll see.

next offseason...three in a row
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Bradshaw is a douchebag

Agreed. But he's no rapist. I hope Ben blows out his knee this season and is unable to play football ever again. Ever. He's a piece of subhuman garbage. F*ck him.

Wait wait wait hold up

Since when has it been established that Ben raped anyone.

I mean I would agree with you if there was proof of Ben raping someone. I thing rapists should be tortured and killed.

But there is no proof, just speculation, media sensationalism, rumors, and accusations.

Bro, Ben paid her off, and then worked a deal with the cops to bury this ish. The fact that no trial took place means jack. The vast majority of rapes go unreported, let alone prosecuted. Having been a part of a situation in which a person very dear to me was raped and declined to report it, I can tell you that the aftermath is horrid. Ben has established a pattern of behavior...just wait. This ish will happen again. A person that does this sh*t can't just stop...they are driven by a need for power over the weak...just watch. He'll do it again. When he does, he'll probably still get away with it, too. Freakin' pathetic, IMO.

sorry to hear that Legs. I too, know of somebody whom was raped. matter of fact it's my man's younger sister. her and I never got along. but about a year ago i paid a suprise visit to see my man's ailing mother. while there my man's sister and i started talking. one thing lead to another and we ended up talking about our past relationships and that's when she started crying and mentioned that she had been raped by her ex. i advised her to report that to the cops no matter how late. she then said that he threaten to kill her and her folks if she did so. i called bs but she assured how dangerous he really was. there were several beat downs she received by him. and she made me promise not to tell her brothers. so i've kept that promise to her. rape is rape even if shiite does not get reported. KARMA is a b!tch. mother earth knows how to equal its self out. he'll get his. not know but soon.

Thanks amigo:)
I will say this though Legs, the taped over video camera definetily backs you up, and the victim not really wanting to pursuit the matter could mean see got paid off early into the investigation.

There is some evidence that supports Ben's side too. On the victim's medical exam rape was not conclusive.

I hear ya. I suppose what worries me most is that this could happen again...another person would be subjected to this. I hate rape and those that perpetrate it because of the inherent cowardice involved with the act, ya know?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I'm glad Bradshaw is speaking out against big Ben.....I used to like Ben because of his toughness and ability to extend plays but this dude is a punk b***h. If a chick isn't willing to give it up and your a famous,rich,super bowl QB!!!!! You ain't got no GAME!

Look at what they did to santonio holmes......i'm sorry to play the race card but if Ben was black or Mexican he would have been suspended the first time this happened.

I lost all respect for this dude.....I would rather cheer for jamarcus Russell.

1) He's never been arrested for anything.
2) He's never been charged with anything.
3) He's never been convicted of anything.

But I guess those are facts you just brush under the rug.

Why pay up then? The way I see it if he was honestly inncocent he would have went to court. He did it just like Ray Lewis killed a man
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Sep 4, 2010 at 12:15 PM ]
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I'm glad Bradshaw is speaking out against big Ben.....I used to like Ben because of his toughness and ability to extend plays but this dude is a punk b***h. If a chick isn't willing to give it up and your a famous,rich,super bowl QB!!!!! You ain't got no GAME!

Look at what they did to santonio holmes......i'm sorry to play the race card but if Ben was black or Mexican he would have been suspended the first time this happened.

I lost all respect for this dude.....I would rather cheer for jamarcus Russell.

1) He's never been arrested for anything.
2) He's never been charged with anything.
3) He's never been convicted of anything.

But I guess those are facts you just brush under the rug.

Why pay up then? The way I see it if he was honestly inncocent he would have went to court. He did it just like Ray Lewis killed a man

Do you have proof that he paid one of these girls? The Nevada case is still on going, and it's really only speculation that he might have paid the Georgia girl off.

I never felt that the Georgia girl was a gold digger. I honestly think that either her story is correct and she was raped or she was just lying about the incident because her friends were right there.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Sep 4, 2010 at 8:02 PM ]
  • kray28
  • Veteran
You know the true extent of Ben's douchebaggery when the normally pliant, and "look the other way for most indiscretions" Pittsburgh fanbase turns on you as bad as they did with Ben. They just had it with him to the point where everyone is a Dennis Dixon fan now, and most want Ben gone because they think he's a massive disgrace.

I guess they just have to get used to losing again in order to change their tunes.
Share 49ersWebzone