Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by BSacamano:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by BSacamano:
Sources: Steelers QB wants shorter ban from 6 games to 3 games. if R. Goodell allows this than it's a slap in the face to all the rape victims and says to the world that raping is ok and one will not face strict penalty. i'll hate the commish further more than the moment.

And if Goodell does NOT allow this, then it's a slap in the face to all the gold-digging wolf-crying b***hes and says to the world that gold-digging and crying wolf is ok and one will not face strict penalty.

how was this gal in georgia crying wolf. epic fail on you're part buddy. the cop involved lost his job after the dust settled on this story due to his involvment. Ben paid the chick out of court so this would not go to trial. if he did not rape her than why did NFL suspend him to begin with. so you believe that the suspension should be reduced.

The cop lost his job because he didn't act professionally and took Ben's side to begin with, but that's not why he got away with it. The prosecution chose not to prosecute well before any payment occurred. They just had a poor case against him.

Goodell suspended him because he can. You hurt the NFL's image and he's going to come down on you. Fact is this was 2nd time he was accused of rape.

I agree with you with that he was accussed of rape twice. something gives when a person gets accused of a heinous act like rape twice and a person does not get aresseted. also, can someone tell me if Pac Man Jones ever got arrested. also, a man shoots himself and is facing jail time while a rapists is free to earn a pay check.

Fixed that for ya.

if you're falsely accused of rape as you state than why is it a person whom you don't think committed rape has the urge to pay of his victim. if i was falsely accused of rape I would be adamant of not paying a penny to no gold digger(as you called her)

Same reason Kobe did it. Same reason why Tiger didn't even try to enforce his prenup. This story lingering is killing your public image. Best thing you can do is get out of the news as quick as possible so you can move on.

You're not going to win any PR wars here because you're actions were wrong to begin with. Best case scenario Tiger and Kobe cheated on their wife, best case scenario Big Ben took advantage of a 20 year old drunk chick.
Terry Bradshaw is the man in my book. Big Ben was the one who never respected him, and it's not like Bradshaw dropped any bombs on his current situation.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Terry Bradshaw is the man in my book. Big Ben was the one who never respected him, and it's not like Bradshaw dropped any bombs on his current situation.
4 games....hmmm
4 games....hmmm

he did everything that required of him

and

he is white
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Sep 3, 2010 at 8:44 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Bradshaw is a douchebag
Originally posted by ads_2006:
4 games....hmmm

he did everything that required of him

and

he is white

born lucky
Originally posted by crzy:
Bradshaw is a douchebag

Agreed. But he's no rapist. I hope Ben blows out his knee this season and is unable to play football ever again. Ever. He's a piece of subhuman garbage. F*ck him.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Bradshaw is a douchebag

Agreed. But he's no rapist. I hope Ben blows out his knee this season and is unable to play football ever again. Ever. He's a piece of subhuman garbage. F*ck him.

Wait wait wait hold up

Since when has it been established that Ben raped anyone.

I mean I would agree with you if there was proof of Ben raping someone. I thing rapists should be tortured and killed.

But there is no proof, just speculation, media sensationalism, rumors, and accusations.
Bradshaw is a douchebag

Wait wait wait hold up

I mean I would agree with you if there was proof of Ben raping someone. I thing rapists should be tortured and killed.

But there is no proof, just speculation, media sensationalism, rumors, and accusations.

Bro, Ben paid her off, and then worked a deal with the cops to bury this ish. The fact that no trial took place means jack. The vast majority of rapes go unreported, let alone prosecuted. Having been a part of a situation in which a person very dear to me was raped and declined to report it, I can tell you that the aftermath is horrid. Ben has established a pattern of behavior...just wait. This ish will happen again. A person that does this sh*t can't just stop...they are driven by a need for power over the weak...just watch. He'll do it again. When he does, he'll probably still get away with it, too. Freakin' pathetic, IMO.

Bradshaw is a douchebag

Wait wait wait hold up

Bro, Ben paid her off, and then worked a deal with the cops to bury this ish. The fact that no trial took place means jack. The vast majority of rapes go unreported, let alone prosecuted. Having been a part of a situation in which a person very dear to me was raped and declined to report it, I can tell you that the aftermath is horrid. Ben has established a pattern of behavior...just wait. This ish will happen again. A person that does this sh*t can't just stop...they are driven by a need for power over the weak...just watch. He'll do it again. When he does, he'll probably still get away with it, too. Freakin' pathetic, IMO.

Proof
Bradshaw is a douchebag

Wait wait wait hold up

Proof

You mean other than the fact that a cop lost his job as a result of his actions on this case?
Bradshaw is a douchebag

Wait wait wait hold up

Proof

You mean other than the fact that a cop lost his job as a result of his actions on this case?

Cop lost his job because he took Big Ben's side to begin with, and made unappropiate remarks about the vicitim.

Not the reason why Ben got off though.
Bradshaw is a douchebag

Wait wait wait hold up

sorry to hear that Legs. I too, know of somebody whom was raped. matter of fact it's my man's younger sister. her and I never got along. but about a year ago i paid a suprise visit to see my man's ailing mother. while there my man's sister and i started talking. one thing lead to another and we ended up talking about our past relationships and that's when she started crying and mentioned that she had been raped by her ex. i advised her to report that to the cops no matter how late. she then said that he threaten to kill her and her folks if she did so. i called bs but she assured how dangerous he really was. there were several beat downs she received by him. and she made me promise not to tell her brothers. so i've kept that promise to her. rape is rape even if shiite does not get reported. KARMA is a b!tch. mother earth knows how to equal its self out. he'll get his. not know but soon.
Bradshaw is a douchebag

Wait wait wait hold up

Proof

Cop lost his job because he took Big Ben's side to begin with, and made unappropiate remarks about the vicitim.

Not the reason why Ben got off though.

Ben got off because his victim was not committed to prosecution. Know why? Because at a rape trial, the victim gets the opportunity to be humiliated in front of anywhere from 12 to 50 strangers...and in this case, the whole f*cking country.
Previous "incidents" with similar circumstances make the likeihood of coincicence highly doubtful.

Ben will do this again. Just wait. You'll see.
Share 49ersWebzone