LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Terry Bradshaw on Ben Roethlisberger

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by darkknight49:
sounds like ben is two-faced: acts one way professionally, and another socially. which wouldnt be as bad if the difference wasnt so large.

Tiger Woods
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Is Bradshaw a sex addict too?

rape em if you got em

TB was always Jealous of Broaway Joe
Bradshaw on Ben - NFL.com video
Sources: Steelers QB wants shorter ban from 6 games to 3 games. if R. Goodell allows this than it's a slap in the face to all the rape victims and says to the world that raping is ok and one will not face strict penalty. i'll hate the commish further more than the moment.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Sources: Steelers QB wants shorter ban from 6 games to 3 games. if R. Goodell allows this than it's a slap in the face to all the rape victims and says to the world that raping is ok and one will not face strict penalty. i'll hate the commish further more than the moment.

And if Goodell does NOT allow this, then it's a slap in the face to all the gold-digging wolf-crying b***hes and says to the world that gold-digging and crying wolf is ok and one will not face strict penalty.
Originally posted by BSacamano:

And if Goodell does NOT allow this, then it's a slap in the face to all the gold-digging wolf-crying b***hes and says to the world that gold-digging and crying wolf is ok and one will not face strict penalty.

how was this gal in georgia crying wolf. epic fail on you're part buddy. the cop involved lost his job after the dust settled on this story due to his involvment. Ben paid the chick out of court so this would not go to trial. if he did not rape her than why did NFL suspend him to begin with. so you believe that the suspension should be reduced.

how was this gal in georgia crying wolf. epic fail on you're part buddy. the cop involved lost his job after the dust settled on this story due to his involvment. Ben paid the chick out of court so this would not go to trial. if he did not rape her than why did NFL suspend him to begin with. so you believe that the suspension should be reduced.

I think it should be reduced, yes. What was he suspended for? He was never charged with anything. You can say that the investigation was botched or whatever, but that shouldn't matter to the NFL. The NFL looked at a guy who was accused of something, but never charged, and they said "Eeeh, we'll suspend him anyway." They say it's because he didn't portray a professional and respectful image or whatever, but I don't think that's worth a 6 game suspension, which is why I think it should be reduced.

Kobe Bryant settled out of court with his accused rapist, and he didn't do it. Just another case of a girl who had sex with a rich athlete, then crying rape.

And it's upsetting because it takes away from actual rape victims.

The cop lost his job because he didn't act professionally and took Ben's side to begin with, but that's not why he got away with it. The prosecution chose not to prosecute well before any payment occurred. They just had a poor case against him.

Goodell suspended him because he can. You hurt the NFL's image and he's going to come down on you. Fact is this was 2nd time he was accused of rape.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Sep 2, 2010 at 1:44 PM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:

The cop lost his job because he didn't act professionally and took Ben's side to begin with, but that's not why he got away with it. The prosecution chose not to prosecute well before any payment occurred. They just had a poor case against him.

Goodell suspended him because he can. You hurt the NFL's image and he's going to come down on you. Fact is this was 2nd time he was accused of rape.

I agree with you with that he was accussed of rape twice. something gives when a person gets accused of a heinous act like rape twice and a person does not get aresseted. also, can someone tell me if Pac Man Jones ever got arrested. also, a man shoots himself and is facing jail time while a rapists is free to earn a pay check.

I agree with you with that he was accussed of rape twice. something gives when a person gets accused of a heinous act like rape twice and a person does not get aresseted. also, can someone tell me if Pac Man Jones ever got arrested. also, a man shoots himself and is facing jail time while a falsely-accused rapists is free to earn a pay check.

Fixed that for ya.

I agree with you with that he was accussed of rape twice. something gives when a person gets accused of a heinous act like rape twice and a person does not get aresseted. also, can someone tell me if Pac Man Jones ever got arrested. also, a man shoots himself and is facing jail time while a rapists is free to earn a pay check.

The first time the girl didn't go to the authorities to a year had past. Too late.

The second time the prosecution didn't have enough evidence primarily because she was too drunk and the medical exam didn't conclude that she was raped.

You don't know if he is a rapist though. You put yourself in enough sleezy situations and that gray line turns black. You want to take advantage of that really drunk chick well chances are if her friends get to her right afterwards consentual sex might turn to date rape. Rape sounds alot better than being a 2 dollar hoe.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Sep 2, 2010 at 2:20 PM ]

Fixed that for ya.

if you're falsely accused of rape as you state than why is it a person whom you don't think committed rape has the urge to pay of his victim. if i was falsely accused of rape I would be adamant of not paying a penny to no gold digger(as you called her)
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I'm glad Bradshaw is speaking out against big Ben.....I used to like Ben because of his toughness and ability to extend plays but this dude is a punk b***h. If a chick isn't willing to give it up and your a famous,rich,super bowl QB!!!!! You ain't got no GAME!

Look at what they did to santonio holmes......i'm sorry to play the race card but if Ben was black or Mexican he would have been suspended the first time this happened.

I lost all respect for this dude.....I would rather cheer for jamarcus Russell.

1) He's never been arrested for anything.
2) He's never been charged with anything.
3) He's never been convicted of anything.

But I guess those are facts you just brush under the rug.

OJ Simpson wasn't either, so I guess he didn't do it.

jus sayin.
Terry Bradshaw "prays" the NFL doesn't reduce Ben Roethlisberger's suspension
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on September 2, 2010 4:57 PM ET
Former Steelers great Terry Bradshaw doesn't think that a few months of good behavior should help Ben Roethlisberger get off the hook of a six-game suspension.

"Going to bars -- treating women like that; oh my God," Bradshaw said in comments to the Shreveport Times. "I pray they don't cut [his suspension] to four games. I hope they leave it at six. There is no excuse for that. The egos get out of hand."

We can assume Bradshaw doesn't approve of Roethlisberger's proposed reduction to three games, either. Big Ben wasn't the only entitled athlete Bradshaw took aim at.

On Kendall Langford's missing earring: "I hope they never find it -- $50,000? Go tell that to somebody that can't pay for his kid's education or can't get them into a hospital room and get them treated properly."

On Rex Ryan: "He doesn't play; easy for him to shoot his mouth. . . . Unfortunately, I don't think his players are quite as strong-minded as he is. He's putting a lot of pressure on his young quarterback."

On big-time QBs: "Once they start becoming stars -- Favre, Manning -- it's hard to get to them. Before that you can get to them, but then they are protected and you lose your contacts."

Bradshaw said that top players don't want to answer tough questions, so FOX has steered away from player interviews lately. We're guessing these comments won't get Peyton Manning and company to sit down with Bradshaw any faster.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
I'm glad Bradshaw is speaking out against big Ben.....I used to like Ben because of his toughness and ability to extend plays but this dude is a punk b***h. If a chick isn't willing to give it up and your a famous,rich,super bowl QB!!!!! You ain't got no GAME!

Look at what they did to santonio holmes......i'm sorry to play the race card but if Ben was black or Mexican he would have been suspended the first time this happened.

I lost all respect for this dude.....I would rather cheer for jamarcus Russell.

1) He's never been arrested for anything.
2) He's never been charged with anything.
3) He's never been convicted of anything.

But I guess those are facts you just brush under the rug.

OJ Simpson wasn't either, so I guess he didn't do it.

jus sayin.

although OJ never was convicted if you ask some numbnuts here and they'll jump up and say OJ is guitly although a panel of jury found him innocent. I've stated what my belief regarding oj is and it's not innocent. but for some reason folks believe Ben isn't a rapists. go figure.
Share 49ersWebzone